Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792 / Dual Mono / 24-192 / DSD128 / SACD ISO
Jun 28, 2015 at 9:33 PM Post #1,321 of 1,977
  Thank you Thomas & Cayin. I've just downloaded & updated the firmware. I'll be out & about tomorrow to test the folder play through function.

@Thomas Cayin/@Cayin, have you got your hands on the new 200gb micro sd card yet to try ?

I use a 68gb card & didn't upgrade to a 128gb once I knew the 200gb was coming out, although I'm not going to immediately buy that cos at the moment Amazon want £200 ! Once it's £150 & below I'll jump straight in.

And to the guy that's hot on the custom themes, any chance you can do something in orange please ? Brighter the better. Forgive me, I can't remember the blokes name now. The second option in themes is orange but, the font is too small, smaller than the standard theme.

Hello Woogy,

We have not tested on the new 200gb Micro SD card yet. You are correct that the new 200gb card is too expensive right now. But if we have chances to get one we will test and keep you updated.

Best regards,

Cayin

Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/
Jun 29, 2015 at 8:42 PM Post #1,323 of 1,977
  Hi thomas, in firmware version 3.0, i have noticed jitters at the start of the first few songs upon switching on the device. Any issue of this sorts from your end? Thanks in advance,

Received your information, we have taken note of this problem. I need to check, whether the song in question with the cover picture, and if so, you can use after you close the cover feature, and then confirm N6 of what the problem persists.

This is because the data buffer and read the resulting problems, in 2.0, we received a lot of user information to reflect cover shows slow, our understanding of this phenomenon is optimized, but it resulted in the slow processing audio data, and this is our wrong.

For the time being there are two solutions, one is close cover function. Second, if it is self-edited COVER classes cover can be changed to reduce the image pixels, so can effectively solve this problem.

CAYIN will publish amendments to this problem in the shortest time.

Our ability to work is not enough to feel apologize.

Jul 1, 2015 at 2:48 PM Post #1,324 of 1,977
Trying to install the drivers for Windows 8 that are on the n6. Ran it a few times and it says failed to install. Any ideas?

Jul 1, 2015 at 6:47 PM Post #1,330 of 1,977
Not working at all in jriver, says something about not capable of playing to the output format. I'm at a loss..

Jul 1, 2015 at 10:44 PM Post #1,332 of 1,977
If you guys want to take a short break from discussing N6, perhaps you can look in here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/771208/cayin-n5-dap-rumours-and-discussion-thread/90#post_11732399

Trust me, you won't regret it
biggrin.gif

Jul 2, 2015 at 2:10 PM Post #1,334 of 1,977
  So, my n6 came with a cheapo case (sort of a plastic thing). Do you guys use it?

You mean a silicone skin case?  Always have it on, just like I do with all of my FiiO daps.  Prevents dap from scratches and from scratching a surface, extra friction when placed on a slippery surface, and also gives you a more secure grip.

Jul 2, 2015 at 3:07 PM Post #1,335 of 1,977
You mean a silicone skin case?  Always have it on, just like I do with all of my FiiO daps.  Prevents dap from scratches and from scratching a surface, extra friction when placed on a slippery surface, and also gives you a more secure grip.

Yes, the silicone case. I use it too, but I like the silicone case that comes with the x5 a lot more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back