Cavalli Audio - To Keep Everyone Informed
Jan 7, 2013 at 10:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

runeight

Member of the Trade: Cavalli Audio
[size=14.0pt]Friends, I’m putting this post into a new thread so it doesn’t get lost in the other Cavalli Audio threads.[/size]
[size=14.0pt]I’m going to have to re-evaluate the planned production schedule for the Spring for two important reasons:[/size]

• [size=14.0pt]I have had a personal issue come into my life which requires a lot of my attention right now. Since I am, basically, CA this will slow down the schedule by as yet undetermined amount.[/size]
  • [size=14.0pt]My longtime machinist, who is doing a beautiful job with the new amp machined chassis elements has decided that his business will take him away from small scale audio parts production. Finding another at the right cost and quality will take a little time.[/size]

[size=14.0pt]As many of you know there were three runs planned for the Spring: LF MKII, LL MK II, and LAu. I don’t know right now how things will fall out, but I will keep everyone informed as definitive things happen. And in the meantime, I will address the small hum issues with the LG.[/size]

Jan 8, 2013 at 11:38 AM Post #2 of 8
I hope for the best. I was planning to buy one of your amps in the future and am still convinced I will. I hope things get better for you in the coming months, and I hope you will keep producing products so I can get one down the line.

Audio-Technica Stay updated on Audio-Technica at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.audio-technica.com/
Jan 8, 2013 at 5:15 PM Post #3 of 8
I sure some one will be happen to acquire new work.  Stay positive it will all work out for the best.  Awaiting the LAu.
biggrin.gif

Jan 8, 2013 at 11:34 PM Post #4 of 8
I'm sorry to read that Alex. I hope all improves for you soon. Business can always wait

Jan 8, 2013 at 11:41 PM Post #5 of 8
Sorry to hear about your personal issue, Alex. Family, friends and self always come before business, and I expect that members of a community like ours will understand. Wishing you the best from Colorado... Ben

Jan 9, 2013 at 10:59 PM Post #7 of 8
Alex,
I sincerely hope your personal issues are resolved soon so you can resume what you do best, making alot of heaffiers very happy through you skill and expertise in designing and building great amps.  Take care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back