Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon Now Available
Nov 17, 2015 at 12:37 PM Post #991 of 1,195
  I have received nothing from Cavalli concerning my order. I ordered it through  PayPal on May 10th. How do I tell what number I have and when it will be shipped? I don't see any info on their website. 

You should have received a confirmation email showing you your order number.  Orders are being filled in order, in batches.  Because of the length of time from the initial order, you should soon receive (if you didn't already) an email confirming your shipping address.

You should email Cavalli if you never received the order confirmation.

Nov 17, 2015 at 2:07 PM Post #995 of 1,195
  No I didn't receive anything. No email. Paypal processed the transaction. I ordered it from London where I was on vacation although that should have nothing to do with anything. 

Then it doesn't seem like you actually got the order to go through on the Cavalli web site. Usually you have to register on the web site, log in, and place your order. When you do the order is there under your account. If you see nothing, or have no confirmation, and have been charged, you should contact Cavalli first then Pay Pal. My guess is that your order never went all the way through to Cavalli.

Nov 17, 2015 at 2:22 PM Post #996 of 1,195
Actually several of us didn't get the actual confirmation.  Then we emailed Cavalli and got the email after.  If paypal processed it, I'm comfortable in saying he has an active order.  Either way Cavalli will confirm...

Nov 17, 2015 at 3:39 PM Post #997 of 1,195

Then it doesn't seem like you actually got the order to go through on the Cavalli web site. Usually you have to register on the web site, log in, and place your order. When you do the order is there under your account. If you see nothing, or have no confirmation, and have been charged, you should contact Cavalli first then Pay Pal. My guess is that your order never went all the way through to Cavalli.

I forgot I had set up an account which obviously I did to order it. I just logged I and they have the order and no balance is due. There is no info on when it will be shipped. Maybe someone knows based on my order date of May 10th. Thanks, everyone. 

Nov 17, 2015 at 3:53 PM Post #998 of 1,195
I forgot I had set up an account which obviously I did to order it. I just logged I and they have the order and no balance is due. There is no info on when it will be shipped. Maybe someone knows based on my order date of May 10th. Thanks, everyone. 

What's the order number?

Nov 17, 2015 at 4:26 PM Post #999 of 1,195
There is no order number just the order date of 5/10/2015. Looks like someone screwed up. Now I need some quality headphones as I only have cheap ones. Heard HE-1000s at NY Audio Show but do not have an extra 3K  to buy them.  Thinking of the Ethers.

Nov 17, 2015 at 4:33 PM Post #1,000 of 1,195
  There is no order number just the order date of 5/10/2015. Looks like someone screwed up. Now I need some quality headphones as I only have cheap ones. Heard HE-1000s at NY Audio Show but do not have an extra 3K  to buy them.  Thinking of the Ethers.

Oh that's a very, very long question to answer.  Do you have a DAC?  Budget?

Nov 17, 2015 at 5:21 PM Post #1,001 of 1,195

Guessing by the date you ordered (one month after me
very_evil_smiley.gif
), I'd guess you are in the second or third batch...but like the others have said Cavalli Audio would know better, I would email them to get the order confirmation.  That is what I had to do, also.
bigsmile_face.gif

Nov 17, 2015 at 6:11 PM Post #1,002 of 1,195

Oh that's a very, very long question to answer.  Do you have a DAC?  Budget?

Order #782 and the email said they hope to ship them out before the end of the year.

Yes I have a Aqua HIFI La Scala version ii, one of the best. I have a very high end stereo system so this is more for occasional use. Probably $1,500. I have read most of the reviews on the top headphones on this forum and elsewhere. The Ethers seem to go very well with the Carbon per my readings. John Darko who is usually right on the money gave them an excellent review. 

As an aside I also heard the Stax SR-009 with the Blue Hawaii amp at the NY Audio Show playing Joan Baez' Diamonds and Rust. Absolutely sensational. Would buy this combo if I didn't have a full stereo system. 

Nov 17, 2015 at 9:35 PM Post #1,005 of 1,195
Received notice this afternoon that order 528 shipped today but from Texas. S/N 0096.
smily_headphones1.gif

It was only 2 lbs in shipping weight. Is it really that light?

From what Alex said the return address would be Texas but they will ship from CA.

Did you get a tracking # and  then check it's physical location?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back