Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon Now Available
Apr 14, 2015 at 12:54 PM Post #106 of 1,195
Is it that good Jude? What other amps would you say it compares with? Don't really need one but have always wanted to hear a cavalli

Yes, it really is. I wasn't surprised at all to see it end up as one of the highlights of CanJan SoCal in member discussions. The Liquid Carbon gives me almost everything--definitely in terms of tone and richness--that the Liquid Gold did, only for my headphones with more modest power requirements (than, say, the HiFiMAN HE-6).

With most of the new high-end headphones coming out being reasonably sensitive--and, as a result, well within the Liquid Carbon's wheelhouse--I feel like I'm getting the Liquid Gold, only adapted for use with more of my headphones, including my more sensitive closed headphones, and even including IEMs (which I'd never consider plugging into the Liquid Gold).

That I can get this for only $599 makes the Liquid Carbon one of the biggest no-brainers for me in quite some time (assuming I get in, which, like many of you, I'm waiting for Texas noon to do). So, at Texas noon, if you feel some pushing and shoving, look down (I'm short), and you'll likely see my face.

(It's 11:54 Texas time. Six minutes...six minutes...six minutes...Doug E. Fresh, you're on!)

Apr 14, 2015 at 1:04 PM Post #114 of 1,195

Not to put any pressure on you, but you have at least one guy in Japan awake at 2AM biting his nails. 
basshead.gif

Apr 14, 2015 at 1:04 PM Post #117 of 1,195
No, it hasn't, but it should stay up.

However, no need to worry. The run is not sold out and only a few orders have been placed. I just have to find out what happened.

Apr 14, 2015 at 1:04 PM Post #118 of 1,195

What are you talking about? I've been hitting the website consistently for past 5 minutes and haven't seen it available at all. 

All I'm getting are error messages. 501 error, so way too much flow. The system must've taken a few orders and then vomited all over itself. He'll have it back up soon, I was a little skeptical that the Carbon would sell out in all of 25 seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back