Cat-Fi
Sep 28, 2023 at 6:15 PM Post #1,036 of 1,453
Mine has a place in bad on the lower left with a sheet, blanket or towel folded up for his nest and always looks for that as his place.
Or up toward the top by the pillows where I sleep and my scent is strongest.
Or my right thigh looking toward my foot where he can watch the door.
In other words, anyplace he wants.

I've had him about a year now and he is my World. His happiness and well-being gave me something else to focus on beside dwelling on the negativity in my life all day.

At 6 months it seemed like my Hepatic Encephalopathy wasn't getting any worse. Not any better but no worse. At a year I've started to feel a lot better, making a comeback and while not where I used to be, a lot better and something I didn't expect to happen.

The negative thoughts were like a self-destruct switch that has been flipped off. I could never have done it myself anf he has saved my life.

videogames_are_my_passion_by_trihexagonal.jpg

Sep 28, 2023 at 6:28 PM Post #1,037 of 1,453
Mine has a place in bad on the lower left with a sheet, blanket or towel folded up for his nest and always looks for that as his place.

I've had him about a year now and he is my World. His happiness and well-being gave me something else to focus on beside dwelling on the negativity in my life all day.

At 6 months it seemed like my Hepatic Encephalopathy wasn't getting any worse. Not any better but no worse. At a year I've started to feel a lot better, making a comeback and while not where I used to be, a lot better and something I didn't expect to happen.

The negative thoughts were like a self-destruct switch that has been flipped off. I could never have done it myself anf he has saved my life.

Cats can have quite an effect on you.
For the last three month's it has been really hot here and my cat would not sit on the chair with me. We had fans going, but it was still hot and muggy. Not a big deal, but it sucked. It is now cooling off and since Sunday he has started to sit with me again. I find it relaxing to reach down and pat him when he is curled up between my legs.😄

IMG_20230926_232139365.jpg

Sep 28, 2023 at 6:51 PM Post #1,038 of 1,453
Sunny snoozing on the 4rth floor condo!

And I also love when they lap-cat me, sometimes 2 at a time! Heaven!

PS: As I finished writing this, look what happened😳😎

Attachments

• IMG_5631.jpeg
    IMG_5631.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5632.jpeg
    IMG_5632.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Sep 28, 2023 at 11:39 PM Post #1,039 of 1,453

videogames_are_my_passion_by_trihexagonal.jpg
cats are so sweet we don't deserve them 😭😭😭😭

Sep 30, 2023 at 9:45 PM Post #1,041 of 1,453
He wants me to play laser bug with him after he eats and if I'm busy will look over in a bit and he's crouched down beside something waiting for me to pick it up.
It's such a little thing to do and so much fun for him I feel guilty if I don't stop what I'm doing. He likes it when I get him going round and round to make him dizzy..

Oct 1, 2023 at 1:09 PM Post #1,042 of 1,453
My favourite things on Sunday (or any day of the week). :heart_eyes:
IMG_20230929_171626777_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231001_112820532_HDR~2.jpg

Oct 1, 2023 at 2:03 PM Post #1,043 of 1,453
Oct 1, 2023 at 2:05 PM Post #1,044 of 1,453
Oct 6, 2023 at 5:02 AM Post #1,049 of 1,453
1696582966540.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back