cases for iPod classic
Dec 7, 2007 at 4:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

wes.coleman

100+ Head-Fier
Can anyone recommend a good case for my iPod classic? I really want this one, but one person who reviewed it said it was too big even for the 160gb version, so I'm worried my 80 won't fit well with it. Can anybody confirm or deny this? Even if the fit isn't perfect, it still looks great, and I can get it for $8.99+ S&H on eBay. Any other recommendations?

Dec 7, 2007 at 5:56 AM Post #2 of 11
How about THIS? Now, admittedly, I have never had any hands on experience with the case, but I thought I'd mention it simply because of the stellar looks it has.

Dec 8, 2007 at 5:17 AM Post #7 of 11
Good to hear! Did you buy it from an e-tailer, or did you find it somewhere at a store? If you already have it in hand, would you mind sharing your opinions on it? My friend just bought a new Classic, and I thought a Reflect case would be a great Christmas gift.

Dec 8, 2007 at 1:40 PM Post #10 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by gechu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How about the iSkin Evo 4?

evo4_Overview

Personally i am not into the bold bright colours on the evo 4, and the plastic doesn't cover the corners either, their Claro case is a better design except some reason it doesn't have a removable clip. I keep my ipod in my pockets so less bulk the better.

I only ordered yesterday, prob won't get it til the end of next week.

Dec 8, 2007 at 3:39 PM Post #11 of 11
The cover actually covers the corners and pretty much everything with the 2-layer design. I've owned a iSkin Duo for my Nano whicch has a similar cover but I gotto admit that it sometimes got a little bit to bloaty. I find the evo4 colors really nice, but I guess it's computer-generated which might not be comparable with the real ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back