Case or Bag for my headphone/portable amp/iPod? (Portable Setup)
Nov 10, 2008 at 8:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Solid Snake

1000+ Head-Fier
I have been searching around for a nice protective case.

I plan on getting a portable headphone and the iBasso D3 to go along with my iPod Classic.

I was looking at this one: HeadRoom Complete HeadCase - Black @ HeadRoom - Right Between Your Ears

Mighty that is expensive! ^^^ Is this worth it? Are there better, cheaper options than headroom's case? It looks great but I want to make sure and explore any other possibilities for my portable setup before jumping the gun on this one.

The main goal is to have a couple of pockets for my amp and ipod while the case itself is big enough for my headphone.

Suggestions would be extremely helpful and appreciated!

Nov 10, 2008 at 10:22 AM Post #3 of 4
I'm using a Lowe Pro Rezo 50 camera bag. It's got a velcro belt loop that you can use to put it on or take off without removing your belt. It also has a double zipper which you need to keep your LOD and connections through the top of the open bag. This works better than a single zipper since you cannot keep equipment tight in the bag with a single zipper. The bag has a sewn in elastic halfway up in the bag behind the zippers to keep you gear from falling out if the bag is open. Lastly it's only $15 at any walk-in big box electronic store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back