Case or Bag for AD700 (plus ad700 wallpaper!)
Jan 30, 2010 at 2:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Sandwich

Head-Fier
I just got my AD700 in the mail, currently burning in. The only problem is I have no where to store it while I'm not using it. I don't want to hang it by the wires or wear out the Wing system, or keep it in the original box. Plus I plan on doing a big move in the coming months so I want to keep this thing protected.

What cases are out there that fit this behemoth? I know about Headroom's offering but its kind of expensive plus I'm not sure it'll fit securely or not, or if it offers the right protection for the ad700s. What do other AD700 owners recommend?

EDIT:
I made a wallpaper out of my ad700s if you are interested.. its not that great but its mostly unedited

if you want a bigger size let me know

Jan 30, 2010 at 11:16 PM Post #3 of 9
What is it made out of? How long have you had it and how is it holding up?
Also how long did shipping take and what not (considering its from thailand)

Feb 1, 2010 at 3:00 AM Post #6 of 9
anymore suggestions?

Feb 1, 2010 at 4:48 AM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandwich /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What is it made out of? How long have you had it and how is it holding up?
Also how long did shipping take and what not (considering its from thailand)

Its holding up pretty good. Its made of some synthetic material padded with foam throughout. Its also got a little compartment inside for the separate storage of headphone cables.

post - about 2 weeks?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^ I bought a different style case (Grado Hard-Shell) from that seller and it shipped very fast to Canada (within 1 week). The case I bought is of very good quality.

I've also got one of those - good for storing my portable gear

Feb 2, 2010 at 11:08 AM Post #9 of 9
I think I may get the headroom model if I can confirm that it fits the AD700. It has a lifetime warranty plus they are a sponsor of this website and an American company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back