case just fitting ipod classic and portable amp ?
Nov 10, 2008 at 9:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

lionel marechal

500+ Head-Fier
I am looking at a case, that would hold my ipod classic and a portable amplifier (xin sm3v6 in this case) flat, side by side.
Either hard case with some padding (but not too much a I am still looking for a "thin" case) Otherwise thick fabric would work as well.
Any suggestions ?
Lionel

Dec 6, 2008 at 9:58 AM Post #2 of 14
I am beginning the same sort of search. Long time ago, I carried my Handspring Visor around in a case made by Granite Gear, I think. It zipped open to reveal two internal pockets with mesh additional pockets. Flat enough to slip into a briefcase, but also belt-looped. I cannot find it, but think it is still bigger than I need. But something like that would be great. Found this clunker over at Headroom. It has its merits, but is much bigger than I need for either my iPhone/Mustang, or iPod/Viper.

Recommendations anyone?

Dec 6, 2008 at 10:10 AM Post #3 of 14
I used to have an InvisibleShield bag (I think made of some smooth nylon) that could work. It had a cinch at the top too. I've lost it since but you might be able to find it on their site.

Dec 6, 2008 at 12:36 PM Post #4 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pale Rider /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am beginning the same sort of search. Long time ago, I carried my Handspring Visor around in a case made by Granite Gear, I think. It zipped open to reveal two internal pockets with mesh additional pockets. Flat enough to slip into a briefcase, but also belt-looped. I cannot find it, but think it is still bigger than I need. But something like that would be great. Found this clunker over at Headroom. It has its merits, but is much bigger than I need for either my iPhone/Mustang, or iPod/Viper.

Recommendations anyone?

I will be starting the same quest when my RSA Mustang arrives.....unless I see any better options I will probably start off by "liberating" one of SWMBO's compact camera cases (she has a couple of Lowepro's and a Case Logic).

Dec 6, 2008 at 6:36 PM Post #5 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mindblock /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I will be starting the same quest when my RSA Mustang arrives.....unless I see any better options I will probably start off by "liberating" one of SWMBO's compact camera cases (she has a couple of Lowepro's and a Case Logic).

A friend of mine has done the same thing with a Lowepro I think. I'll have to look at a couple of the camera cases around the house.

Dec 6, 2008 at 7:06 PM Post #6 of 14
IMG_4750-1.jpg

IMG_4733-2.jpg

IMG_4755-1.jpg

Jaben Online Store

Mar 29, 2010 at 1:54 AM Post #12 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by nyjets28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Amazon.com: Samba Travel Case for JBuds J2 Earbuds (Black): Electronics
depends on the size of the amp, but this case fits my ipod classic and arrow perfectly with just enough room for my LOD

Looks nice, that's the kind of thing I'm after ... and yes I might be bumping this topic but it makes it easy for me to find at home so... sorry.

Aug 24, 2012 at 7:36 AM Post #13 of 14
Hi,

I'm actually interested in this topic.
There's a good case now on 2012 in the market, which would keep both iPod Classic and a iBasso D12? Any advice? Some links?

Thank you,
Andrei

Users who are viewing this thread

Back