Case for Tomahawk
Jul 6, 2007 at 2:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

D3n

New Head-Fier
Please, recommend me well-made slim case for Tomahawk, preferably made of leather and without unrelated brand logo (e.g. IRiver, Sony etc.).

Jul 6, 2007 at 3:34 PM Post #2 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by D3n /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Please, recommend me well-made slim case for Tomahawk, preferably made of leather and without unrelated brand logo (e.g. IRiver, Sony etc.).

Good luck.

Jul 6, 2007 at 4:16 PM Post #3 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by thread /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Good luck.

Damn, staying out of iCrowd is tough!
frown.gif

Jul 6, 2007 at 4:43 PM Post #4 of 12
You know, I saw one guy who put (clear) packing tape over his tomahawk. That would protect it from scratches pretty well. Not sure I really want to do that with mine, but it is an option.

Jul 6, 2007 at 6:33 PM Post #6 of 12
I made a case out of a neoprene coolie and velcro. It looks like a diaper but it with velcro. It works well.

Jul 6, 2007 at 10:04 PM Post #7 of 12
Have you any interest in leatherworking? You can make your own holder.
Take a look at the Tandy Leather site if you like. There are also many others.
I have pursued this as one of several hobbies. You have to know (learn) how to handle a boxcutter style knife safely. The basics of leatherwork is not too difficult to master.

F

Jul 6, 2007 at 11:38 PM Post #9 of 12
I use the slip case that came with my 5Gen 30GB iPod. It isn't perfect but it was already there and there are better cases for the iPod itself. You can take a pair of scissors and cut the slip case to the length you want for the Tomahawk, and this operation also removes the very subtle iPod logo. Crude but effective and cheap if you already have the case.

Jul 7, 2007 at 1:30 AM Post #10 of 12
Oops; wrong thread.

When I saw the title; I thought "....so the Marines didn't have to run up close and throw rocks."
blink.gif

...never mind.
tongue.gif

Jul 7, 2007 at 7:05 AM Post #11 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by F107plus5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oops; wrong thread.

When I saw the title; I thought "....so the Marines didn't have to run up close and throw rocks."
blink.gif

...never mind.
tongue.gif

tongue.gif
LOL

Jul 7, 2007 at 9:40 AM Post #12 of 12
Now I'm thinking of a case for both my amp and player which is cowon u3. Put side by side they size like some MD player. I think i gonna buy MD case and make some holes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back