Case for SL-CT800 (or equivalent size)
Jan 10, 2003 at 9:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

nikkai

New Head-Fier
Hi all,

Well now that my CT800 is up and running w/ an AC cord from the 780, I now have another question.

What case do you recommend for me to use w/ it?
The player's size is the same as that of the 780 and I'd like the case to fit snuggly around it w/ extra pockets for CD's. Nothing too fat now.

Thanks.

Dom

btw: I don't really understand why people don't like the CT800. I have that and some GR-60's (recently broken in) and they sound pretty good to me, even w/o an amp. I'm a newbie when it comes to portable audio, but I been playing w/ car audio for a while and this sounds pretty clear and hits decently for something at this price. =)

Jan 11, 2003 at 12:42 AM Post #2 of 5
i love the CT800

easily the best PCDP out there
the ppl (or one person) that said bad things about the CT800 didnt let the CD player burn in!

Because I see a huge difference from the second I opened it and listened to it, to a few days later...

sounds beautiful with my Eggo's, dont really need an amp unless I want max volume louder, which would be nice, or more importantly, more heavy thumpy bass.

CT800 is so neato
smily_headphones1.gif

high tech stuff...you realize it stops spinning every minute and the music plays on without spinning for 20 seconds?

no wonder why 120 hour battery life on mp3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back