Case for iTouch and Fiio e5
Dec 27, 2010 at 1:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

mcgsxr

100+ Head-Fier
I am building up my portable audio system, and need some advice on how to package up the iTouch and the e5.

I have seen some folks attach the e5 to the back of a silicone case, or other iTouch case, but I worry about having the amp exposed like that.

I have searched, but cannot find a pic of an idea I have - a book style case with the iTouch on one side, the LOD cable leading to the e5 on the other side of the case - when it closes, the 2 would close towards each other.

I have seen guys use an Otterbox 2000, but I think that is only for storage, not for actual listening - not sure the iTouch with LOD would fit inside the box.

Thinking about trying this case - could stuff the e5 into the space under the cable management area in this Macally case.  http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180539807050&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Ideas?

Thanks,

Dec 29, 2010 at 7:00 PM Post #3 of 3
That does look to be a nice case, but the pricing and responsiveness of the sellers appears to combine to scare me off.

I have currently just velcro'd the e5 to the back of the iPod.  I will live with it for a while, and see what I can come up with.

Thanks,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back