Carolina CanFEST 5 Head Fi Meet, March 19, Charlotte, NC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2016 at 10:43 PM Post #272 of 294
vc1187 is correct. I will have nametags for everyone. However, each attendee will need to print their Head-Fi and real name on the tag. A table will be available for all to sign in so we know who attended along with the getting the nametags. 

Mar 17, 2016 at 10:58 PM Post #273 of 294
If anyone has an extra cable for an Audese LCD-x/xc with a male quarter inch termination please bring it. If you have another termination just let me know and I will try to bring an adaptor. Mine has been a little finicky lately and it would be nice to have a backup for CanFEST just in case. 
Thanks, 
Danny

Mar 17, 2016 at 11:03 PM Post #274 of 294
vc1187 is correct. I will have nametags for everyone. However, each attendee will need to print their Head-Fi and real name on the tag. A table will be available for all to sign in so we know who attended along with the getting the nametags. 
Will there be enough name tags so that if the guest you are bringing is capable of also answering about your equipment, so that they can also have one so people will know that?

I tried to word that the best I could.

Mar 17, 2016 at 11:48 PM Post #275 of 294
There will be more than enough name tags. Also, we will have 1 inch round green dots that anyone is welcome to take and put on any items they would like to sell. Simply put your asking price on the green dot and place on your equipment. This way, all for sale items will have the same green dot to identify it is for sale. 

Also, each table will have two chairs on each side of the table so additional chairs are not necessary.

Finally, we have plenty of AC outlets along the walls but please remember to bring extension cords and power strips and any extras you may have for others in case they need to borrow. 

Mar 17, 2016 at 11:50 PM Post #276 of 294
I forgot to mention that on the tables where the name tags will be there will be sign in sheets. Please be sure to sign in legibly as we use this information for contacting you for future Headphone Meets. 

Mar 18, 2016 at 11:23 AM Post #277 of 294
Just an update to the list: I will be bringing my Dad because he will be my ride (has been to previous meets) and my little brother who owns the k612 pros. He is mature and I will stick by him the whole time to show him how to operate things, so all of your precious gear is safe.

Mar 18, 2016 at 5:46 PM Post #279 of 294
The more the merrier. 

Also, if anyone has items they would like to donate for the raffle please let me know or just bring everything tomorrow and bring it to my attention. 

I will be donating my AudioTailor Jade Headphone Amp and some other special goodies for the raffle.
Tickets will be $5 per ticket or 5 for $20. More items will be on the table in the center of the room for you to check out. 

Regarding the Jade, as per Skylab's review, "it gets an enthusiastic recommendation from me as a flexible, good sounding tube amp...."

You can read more about it here:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/389381/review-audiotailor-jade-vacuum-tube-headphone-amplifier

Mar 18, 2016 at 6:28 PM Post #280 of 294
The more the merrier. 

Also, if anyone has items they would like to donate for the raffle please let me know or just bring everything tomorrow and bring it to my attention. 

I will be donating my AudioTailor Jade Headphone Amp and some other special goodies.

What tubes do you have for it? I read the review of it and it's a really interesting concept to have the two different sounding outputs.

Mar 18, 2016 at 11:03 PM Post #282 of 294
This thread will soon be closed by the powers that be once the meet starts. I have already started an Impressions Thread so please use that to post impressions, pictures, stories, etc. 

Here is the link: 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/802136/carolina-canfest-5-meet-impressions-pictures-etc

Mar 19, 2016 at 12:19 AM Post #284 of 294
Currently gathering my gear.  I should be there tomorrow between 9 and 10.

Mar 19, 2016 at 12:30 AM Post #285 of 294
Looking forward to seeing everyone soon. It will be nice to see friends of old and to make new ones. And we even get to listen to music too. 
L3000.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back