Careful when ordering from Itsfitlab
Feb 25, 2024 at 10:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Pretardo

100+ Head-Fier
I just wanted to share my experience with Itsfitlab. I had a set of ThieAudio Voyager 14s and I got the cable caught as I was sitting down. I completely destroyed the cable and the socket in left ear was equally destroyed.
I had good communication with Itsfitlab (via Mr Nguyen) and though it took me a while to decide on the shell that I wanted, it was ordered and the price was great.
The process to make my IeM was a bit longer than advertised, but 14 drivers per IEM sounds like a nightmare. I’m glad that they were able to do it.
The big challenge is that my IEMs have been shipped but are now stuck in Vietnam and it says that the package is in the Northern Management Report Exploitation Center - Hanoi. They’ve been there a week and there has been no reply from Itsfitlab.
Looks like I’ve lost my IEMs and am out $360 for the reshelling.

I really wanted this service to work, but it seems challenging getting these types of items shipped between countries and through customs.

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2024 at 9:10 PM Post #2 of 3
Here’s a little update Mr Nguyen got back to me after a few days and said it was ok here were I am after a week of that message
IMG_0196.jpeg

Mar 11, 2024 at 10:27 PM Post #3 of 3
The final update!
The IEMs finally came! They dropped off the radar for a while and it was very worrying thinking that I lost my IEMs, but it all worked out.
The quality of the shells is awesome and the fit and finish are awesome. I think next time, Id rather go visit Vietnam and pick them up there.
But the work done on my Voyager 14’s is nothing short of amazing. They have a large driver count and it was probably really tricky to put them together. But the end result is that they look and sound amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back