Cardas Review
May 5, 2003 at 1:23 AM Post #2 of 14
Excellent review John. I just read the whole thing and I am impressed with your writing ability and your ability to get across in words what you experienced. I hope you do some more writing and reviewin soon as I would look forward to the excellent read.

May 5, 2003 at 5:21 AM Post #3 of 14
Well written review. I enjoyed reading it and found your experience with the Cardas cable similar to mine. I also enjoyed browsing the positve-feedback site.

May 5, 2003 at 10:07 AM Post #4 of 14
Nice review. I just picked up the Cardas cables myself. It's amazing how similar our opinions are in regards to the Cardas cables. Perhaps our headphone setup is closer in sound than stereo systems in general. I don't have too much experience but I think headphone amps tend towards analytical if they're good so the Cardas cable is quite good at smoothing out harshness. And the Cardas cables removes a layer of that perceived veil that everyone complains about and makes the HD600 more transparent

May 5, 2003 at 8:37 PM Post #6 of 14
Intresting review, very well written, one piece of advice though. I think you could have possibly made a better review had you been able to directly compare the cardas cable to the other two replacement cables, the clou and the equinox. Again, if nothing else, a good read
smily_headphones1.gif

May 6, 2003 at 4:24 AM Post #8 of 14
Thanks Owen for the Informative review. Where can I find your review of the Cary 308T? I was thinking of getting it as a replacement for my CD301

May 8, 2003 at 1:35 PM Post #11 of 14
Very nice review John! You don't happen to have a professional review background, do you? Quality writing there.

May 8, 2003 at 10:38 PM Post #12 of 14
Excellent review, John......that's some serious writing. Very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately, it makes me want to get the HD-600s back (the only headphone that I've ever gotten rid of) and get a Cardas cable.........and I thought I was cured.
frown.gif

May 9, 2003 at 4:29 PM Post #13 of 14
Quote:

Originally posted by joelongwood
......and I thought I was cured.
frown.gif

There is no cure. I thought you knew that?!
biggrin.gif

May 10, 2003 at 9:28 PM Post #14 of 14
Thanks for the link of the 308T review.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back