Cardas mini-mini cable at different lengths?
Jul 13, 2006 at 5:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

soloz2

Headphoneus Supremus
I emailed Todd a couple days ago to ask about getting a 2M long Cardas mini-mini cable and he hasn't responded yet. Is there a better way to contact him, or does anyone know the answer to my question?

I would actually like to get 2 cables. a 6" one for portable use and a 2M one (wll actually, 5' would be ideal and 4' would work, but I don't think the 1M cable would be long enough) So I would like to purchase from the same place to save on shipping.

Also, I did see somewhere that Todd was offering 15% off cardas cables for head-fi members. is that still going on?

Jul 14, 2006 at 5:56 PM Post #2 of 5
Hi Soloz2,

The 2 meter cardas has been added to my website. You can now order it there. I was waiting for Cardas to get it back in stock and it is now availabe at TTVJ.

Todd

Jul 14, 2006 at 6:24 PM Post #3 of 5
good deal! I'll have to look into that. too bad you didn't have them in a week ago or I would have ordered then and maybe had the cables by today... I'll be gone for the weekend and I really would have liked to have a 6" cable to take with me... I've got a 4 foot cheap one that I have to use for both my computer and portable right now... lol. Talk about cable management!

is there 15% off cardas cables, or was I imagining seeing something about that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back