Cardas EM5813 or Sennheiser IE800
Jan 27, 2015 at 9:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Noah99

Moon Audio Ambassador
I recently purchased the Sennheiser IE800 IEMs and I was amazed at the sound. I knew at that very moment that this was it. My hunt is over for the best universal IEMs. A few weeks later I discovered that the drivers were defective so I returned them
triportsad.gif

Comparing to the Cardas EM5813, should I try the Cardas. Sadly enough all of the reviews I have read for this IEM never speak of anything but how natural the Cardas sounds. Nobody speaks of the bass or the treble...instead how natural sounding it is.

I would love to try out this IEM, but before I spend $425. on it, I would like to know if it can at least compete with the Sennheiser IE800s.
Just to let everyone know...I am a huge Classic Rock lover, and I love my treble but not so much bass. I enjoy my bass to be well controlled and not too overpowering. I also like my treble to be sparkling clear and detailed, revealing every part of the song.

I would truly appreciate any comments on these two IEMs.
Thank You
beyersmile.png

Please use the poll to ONLY vote on the pair of IEMs of which you have given a good listen too. The poll is solely for sound off of the description I gave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back