Capital Audiofest July 8-10 will feature CanMania
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 6, 2016 at 11:11 AM Post #16 of 51
Only going to be there Saturday as the better half nixed going all weekend. If anybody wants to meet up on Saturday for lunch or what not, send me a PM.

Jul 6, 2016 at 11:20 AM Post #17 of 51
Lunch is good!

But it is highly dependent on the outcome of Wimbledon. The match should be done, in time, for me to drive to the event by lunch. Otherwise, I do have my priorities 
biggrin.gif

Jul 6, 2016 at 7:37 PM Post #20 of 51
I'll be there Saturday and keep Sunday open depending if I want to listen more....

Jul 6, 2016 at 10:03 PM Post #21 of 51
Since there's some interest in lunch, I suggest meeting near the registration table at noon. We can either eat in the hotel or find a place within walking distance. (If anybody has suggestions for places to eat, I'm all ears.)

Jul 6, 2016 at 10:28 PM Post #22 of 51
If the Matchbox is anything like the one downtown, it will be excellent!

However, I think we could write stories about the Sweet & Sour Dragon sandwich from the Urban Bar-B-Que company.
And it goes well with listening to Urban HiFi equipment 
wink.gif

Jul 7, 2016 at 12:48 PM Post #24 of 51
  If the Matchbox is anything like the one downtown, it will be excellent!

That Matchbox is very good and quite large and can accommodate groups easily. That said, I will be meeting a friend at the registration table at noon and I am wondering if he and I can join this lunch group (subject to confirming his interest first). We've been to the last two CAFs and he is interested in headphones.

Jul 7, 2016 at 1:00 PM Post #25 of 51
  That Matchbox is very good and quite large and can accommodate groups easily. That said, I will be meeting a friend at the registration table at noon and I am wondering if he and I can join this lunch group (subject to confirming his interest first). We've been to the last two CAFs and he is interested in headphones.

Glad to hear it!

I think though this is Yage's troop 
wink.gif

Though I'm sure he'd be up for a few more scouts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back