Can't get EMU1212M to work
May 23, 2004 at 7:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

fredfrankin

New Head-Fier
Hi Guys,
I'm using the EMU 1212M for home recording. I got it a month ago, and was able to figure it out and do some test recording. Now I'm setting it up again, and nothing works. Everything seems to check out fine, but I'm not receiving any signal. I've tried everything, I'm sure it's getting to the card, but the card registers nada.

Could it have gone belly up? But presumably the driver would recognize a problem. Also, has anybody else noticed that the driver is a little buggy? I've had it blue screen of death before. Thanks -

May 23, 2004 at 8:03 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by fredfrankin
Hi Guys,
I'm using the EMU 1212M for home recording. I got it a month ago, and was able to figure it out and do some test recording. Now I'm setting it up again, and nothing works. Everything seems to check out fine, but I'm not receiving any signal. I've tried everything, I'm sure it's getting to the card, but the card registers nada.

Could it have gone belly up? But presumably the driver would recognize a problem. Also, has anybody else noticed that the driver is a little buggy? I've had it blue screen of death before. Thanks -

No problems with the driver here. Did you get the latest driver off of their website?

As far as recording goes, I haven't really tried to do any but I am able to feed in my cable box and DVD-A player into it. I have both of them feeding into my Niles AXP-1 and then into the card via 1/4" to RCA interconnects. As long as I set it to 44.1/48 I'm able to monitor just fine. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back