cant find a pair of headphones
Apr 23, 2012 at 10:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

snack pack

New Head-Fier
hi im looking for a good pair of headphones that have alot of bass but that doesn't over power the mids and the highs and that comes with the 3 button control with mic and has to be under 200$ by the way i dont want beats because iv already had a pair but i hate them iv been looking at the v moda lp2 but i dont know if they have alot of bass with good mids and highs i listen to alot of rap and dubstep and when i listen to rap i always enjoy hearing the bass but i also enjoy hearing what the person is rapping about dose anyone have any suggestions please help p.s the headphones have to be over ear if you have any suggestions please email me at kody59@hotmaul.com thanks 

Apr 23, 2012 at 2:55 PM Post #2 of 5
Try a pair of V-Moda V80 / M80.  They are under your budget and sound awesome.  They are a tad bass emphasized for my taste, but it looks like that is what you prefer.  They are built like a tank and come with a 3-button control and mic.  Their travel case is one of the best I have seen period.  They are on-ear, but with some slight bending of the metal headpiece they become quite comfortable.  My only issue with them was having too much bass.  I prefer a more neutral headphone.

Here is a link from Tyll's site:
http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/v-moda-crossfade-m-80-and-v-80-true-blood-headphones

The LP2 is no where as neutral sounding and to me the mids are really washed out.  I really suggest trying a pair of M80/V80 before you judge them.  Perhaps you will like the on-ear style.

Apr 24, 2012 at 12:26 AM Post #4 of 5

Quote:
Try a pair of V-Moda V80 / M80.  They are under your budget and sound awesome.  They are a tad bass emphasized for my taste, but it looks like that is what you prefer.  They are built like a tank and come with a 3-button control and mic.  Their travel case is one of the best I have seen period.  They are on-ear, but with some slight bending of the metal headpiece they become quite comfortable.  My only issue with them was having too much bass.  I prefer a more neutral headphone.

Here is a link from Tyll's site:
http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/v-moda-crossfade-m-80-and-v-80-true-blood-headphones

The LP2 is no where as neutral sounding and to me the mids are really washed out.  I really suggest trying a pair of M80/V80 before you judge them.  Perhaps you will like the on-ear style.

x2 I have these loooovveee them

Apr 24, 2012 at 12:29 AM Post #5 of 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back