Can't decide whether to get a new soundcard or a kitten? KITTEN REVIEW!
Feb 13, 2006 at 7:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

familyman

500+ Head-Fier
read if your bored.
http://www.dansdata.com/kitten.htm
280smile.gif

Feb 13, 2006 at 8:10 PM Post #4 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by thrawn86
haha. really disturbed about that link to bonsai kitties though. some people are severly screwed up ...

eek.gif
i didnt follow any of the links luckily.

Feb 13, 2006 at 11:10 PM Post #6 of 11
The Bonsai Kitten site is a practical joke, folks. In rather bad taste, I think.

Feb 14, 2006 at 2:39 AM Post #7 of 11
I would like a kitten very much, however, I fear it has compatability issues with my current home setup, namely my mother module. Strictly a hardware problem (allergies), but the module in question is non-replaceable. Is there any version or modification that would allow a kitten to co-exist in this environment?

Or, my mom's allergic, any way around it?

Feb 14, 2006 at 2:43 AM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by rsabo
I would like a kitten very much, however, I fear it has compatability issues with my current home setup, namely my mother module. Strictly a hardware problem (allergies), but the module in question is non-replaceable. Is there any version or modification that would allow a kitten to co-exist in this environment?

Or, my mom's allergic, any way around it?

hairless?

tongue.gif

Feb 14, 2006 at 5:30 AM Post #10 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
Bonsai Kitten. ROFL Obviously a satire, but I'm sure there have been many many hate mails from PETA. I would be more interested in seeing the hatemail.

-Ed

I'm a major cat lover, but once that Bonsai Kitten site was proven false (i.e. doctored pics), I started wondering why people would still object to it. Anybody dumb enough to emulate pics on a website,no matter what their age... well, let's say we've got more serious things to worry about from them than animal abuse.

It may be in poor taste, but as long as no animals were harmed that's where my own objections to it end. Not that I'll be visiting it regularly, or anything
tongue.gif

Feb 14, 2006 at 6:27 AM Post #11 of 11
lol
"They are extremely soft and springy. In fact, if you take a week-old kitten and throw it to the floor, it will actually bounce! We do not recommend that you try this at home. The kitten may bounce under the furniture and be difficult to retrieve, as well as covered in unsightly household dust."
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back