Can't decide what to get
Oct 3, 2012 at 1:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

DevonK

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone! I have recently been looking all over for the most recent best earphones to get and could really use some help choosing. I've had my pair of Klipsch S4 for at least two years now and they are finally going out on me. Loved them ever since I got them though.

From reading tons of different reviews and ranking websites it seems like the Shure se215 are extremely popular but I'm still unsure. I listen to a pretty wide variety of things. Rock, reggae, country, a little rap. I definitely enjoy having a good strong bass but I also don't want to lose quality for it. Wanting to spend around the $120 area. Maybe a little more if it's really worth it.

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right area or if there is any more info I should add.. but thanks for the help!

Oct 3, 2012 at 1:31 PM Post #2 of 3
Here's the ones I've mostly been thinking about. The Ety and Shure seem to be most popular from reading around on the forums. Haven't been able to find a whole lot on the vPulse, but everything I have found are very good as well.

Ety MC5/HF5
Shure se215
Velodyne vPulse
JVC HA-FXD80

If its possible a comparison to S4s would be extremely helpful! And I'm in no way limiting suggestions to these. Just what I've found so far. Thanks again :)

Oct 3, 2012 at 2:22 PM Post #3 of 3
Quote:
Here's the ones I've mostly been thinking about. The Ety and Shure seem to be most popular from reading around on the forums. Haven't been able to find a whole lot on the vPulse, but everything I have found are very good as well.
Ety MC5/HF5
Shure se215
Velodyne vPulse
JVC HA-FXD80
If its possible a comparison to S4s would be extremely helpful! And I'm in no way limiting suggestions to these. Just what I've found so far. Thanks again
smily_headphones1.gif

I gave my son the S4s after I listened to the Soul SL99s. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back