Can't Create a Classified Posting and Can't Figure out why
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 20, 2013 at 1:43 AM Post #31 of 63
Could an admin help me? I'm well past the post requirement for creating a fs thread, but every time I try to submit (off the first page), I receive an error. Sent the submission form for the error as well. I've tried on both Win 7 (Chrome and IE) as well as on a Mac (safari). I apologize if its a simple error on my part.

Edit: additional info: clicking on the link in my profile leads to a "Thread does not exist" error page.

Feb 21, 2013 at 7:01 AM Post #33 of 63
Hi joe, thanks for checking up on that. I'm seeing the link in my profile under the "Threads created by me" section. I'll try again tomorrow, and let you know the results.

Feb 25, 2013 at 4:11 PM Post #35 of 63
Quote:
Nope, still a no go... I'll try installing firefox and see if that changes anything.

Edit:
Installing FF did not work... any other suggestions?

Just to clarify, is the "no go" in regard to the classified or the link?

In regard to the link not working, can you right-click the link and save the URL of where that link is going to?  I'm not seeing a link, outside of the "Threads started" section in the left column of your Profile page, and that is working properly for me. 

Mar 2, 2013 at 2:52 AM Post #36 of 63
No go regarding the classified. 

Joe, is there a character limit on ads? I've been trying to combine three ads in one just to save space, and just maybe this may be preventing me from posting/resulting in the error. 

Here's a link to the error message: http://www.head-fi.org/t/652658/bd-dt990pro-250ohm-e11-at-ad900-ax720-dd-5-1-version-senn-hd650

In the meantime I'll try and separating the ad into three different ones, rather than one post. 

Again thanks for you assistance regarding this matter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back