Can't change avatar > Please read your welcome PM.
Jan 12, 2014 at 6:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 38

Francisk

Headphoneus Supremus
Sorry for this newbie question, but why is it that I can't change my avatar. Head-Fi forum keeps telling me I don't have the administration rights to do so. Please help.....thanks in advance.

Jan 12, 2014 at 6:35 AM Post #2 of 38
  Sorry for this newbie question, but why is it that I can't change my avatar. Head-Fi forum keeps telling me I don't have the administration rights to do so. Please help.....thanks in advance.

You need 10 posts or be a member for 15 days.

How do I personalize my Profile and change my avatar?
Personalizing your community profile and adding items to Your List are two of the best ways for you to tell the rest of the community about yourself.  Feel free to answer any or all of the profile questions, add items to your List, and change your avatar.  Please note that you must have a minimum of 10 posts, or have been a member of Head-Fi for 15 days to be able to edit your profile. Learn more about how to personalize your profile in our Community Profile Tutorial.

Jan 31, 2014 at 12:55 PM Post #4 of 38
Thank you for this post. I am new to the site and just tried changing my avatar and found the instructions here. Thanks! Looks like I have to think of 9 more topics to discuss in other threads before I earn my avatar-changing status.

Feb 15, 2014 at 11:29 PM Post #5 of 38
I've been a member for over a year and it still wont let me edit. Time to post 10 time. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 18, 2015 at 8:07 AM Post #15 of 38
Well, that's great info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back