Cans that sound like JH Audio CIEMs
Apr 1, 2023 at 7:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

redefinedm3

Head-Fier
I love my custom JH Audio 16v2pro's but am also wanting a set of closed backs (can make some open back suggestions too but I have a set of Focals so was looking for closed)

Does anyone have/know my IEM's that can suggest some cans that I might like if I like these IEMs?

Currently I'd be powering them with my Topping e30/l30 stack, but I'm open to upgrading/changing that up pas well.

Thanks in advance!

Apr 2, 2023 at 7:51 AM Post #2 of 5
I've not heard the JH. How would you describe their sound or what do you like about them?

Apr 2, 2023 at 8:42 AM Post #3 of 5
Does anyone have/know my IEM's that can suggest some cans that I might like if I like these IEMs?
Budget?

I've heard the jh16 back in 2010 so it has been a while and may not be all that reliable. From vague memory, the jh16 is similar to the jh13 which I preferred but quite a bit warmer and noticeably boosted in the mid bass. I'd suggest you look at some warm sounding headphone like the ZMF Aeolus or even the Auteur if you prefer something more neutral/warm than straight warm but really there isn't a headphone that sounds like the JH iems.

Apr 2, 2023 at 9:02 PM Post #4 of 5
Budget?

I've heard the jh16 back in 2010 so it has been a while and may not be all that reliable. From vague memory, the jh16 is similar to the jh13 which I preferred but quite a bit warmer and noticeably boosted in the mid bass. I'd suggest you look at some warm sounding headphone like the ZMF Aeolus or even the Auteur if you prefer something more neutral/warm than straight warm but really there isn't a headphone that sounds like the JH iems.
I'd like to keep it under $1k pre-owned if possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Back