Canpur Audio - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Apr 11, 2024 at 3:44 PM Post #47 of 56
Apr 11, 2024 at 4:14 PM Post #48 of 56
Thinking of buying a CP622B but the lack of treble extension scares me a bit. Can anyone speak on that a bit more?

Apr 12, 2024 at 6:04 AM Post #50 of 56
Please check out my review on the CP32E if you're interested...

_DSC4470.jpg

Apr 27, 2024 at 7:09 AM Post #52 of 56
I've had the opportunity to demo the CP622, without knowing the brand nor price, and I was very impressed with the sound. I'm coming from almost a decade using mainly Spiral Ear monitors (SE5 and SE6 line), which are praised for their balance and natural timbre. I felt the CP622 tuned very similarly to Spiral Ear monitors, but more technical in many dimensions and more enjoyable overall.

Right after I demoed the Vision Ears VE10, which sounded like a bass canon and not as technically proficient as the Canpur.

Monitors stuck out so much out of my ears that I would only consider a custom version.

The price, however, will be an obstacle for many.

As a consumer, the current IEM market scares me. Prices are through the roof. New brands pop out every month, sometimes matching or outshining established brands in sound quality. A $4,000 new purchase could be worth only $1,000 on the resell market in a year. I find it difficult to justify any purchase.

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2024 at 12:41 PM Post #53 of 56
I've had the opportunity to demo the CP622, without knowing the brand nor price, and I was very impressed with the sound. I'm coming from almost a decade using mainly Spiral Ear monitors (SE5 and SE6 line), which are praised for their balance and natural timbre. I felt the CP622 tuned very similarly to Spiral Ear monitors, but more technical in many dimensions and more enjoyable overall.

Right after I demoed the Vision Ears VE10, which sounded like a bass canon and not as technically proficient as the Canpur.

Monitors stuck out so much out of my ears that I would only consider a custom version.

The price, however, will be an obstacle for many.

As a consumer, the current IEM market scares me. Prices are through the roof. New brands pop out every month, sometimes matching or outshining established brands in sound quality. A $4,000 new purchase could be worth only $1,000 on the resell market in a year. I find it difficult to justify any purchase.
I buy a big time set. Enjoy it. The sell or trade it. That way I only have outlay big once or twice a year and get to hear a ton

May 2, 2024 at 8:53 PM Post #55 of 56
Been on the prowl for a pair of 622Bs since forever, finally got a discount and coming in tomorrow :) What am I expecting??
Absolute bliss!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back