Cannot order from head direct
Dec 29, 2011 at 2:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

jkh13

New Head-Fier
Hi, I am having trouble with the website. I tried to place an order on the 27th December but I couldn't input a delivery address, it kept on throwing an SQL error when I tried to submit my address. I then tried creating another account and adding a new address. The same problem happened when I tried to register an account. I tried this with both Safari and Google Chrome and the same issue occurred. I am trying to get a pair of RE-0s delivered to Hong Kong and I kind of need them before the 6th as I am flying off for a month on that day. 

I sent the support an email, tried to call the support number and sent fang a pm but I haven't heard back yet. Is anyone else having problems with the website? 

Jan 19, 2012 at 9:05 PM Post #2 of 6
I haven't had an issue with their website, but like you I've sent email to them and haven't heard anything back yet.  It seems like it wasn't just me having some trouble.  I just wrote a post about my issue as well.  Did you ever end up hearing back from them?

Mar 8, 2012 at 3:43 AM Post #3 of 6
Interesting. It seems as though my thread regarding my issues with head direct was removed. I guess head-fi remove threads that aren't "happy customer" posts when it's about a sponsor of theirs? Without warning or anything. That's disappointing. That's not just heavy handed policing, that's censorship.

I wrote the other thread and resolution here hoping it would help others. Guess head-fi isn't interested in a helpful forum for those who've had a bad experience.

Mar 8, 2012 at 10:24 AM Post #4 of 6

Quote:
Interesting. It seems as though my thread regarding my issues with head direct was removed. I guess head-fi remove threads that aren't "happy customer" posts when it's about a sponsor of theirs? Without warning or anything. That's disappointing. That's not just heavy handed policing, that's censorship.
I wrote the other thread and resolution here hoping it would help others. Guess head-fi isn't interested in a helpful forum for those who've had a bad experience.

There is a complaint just a few posts down about them that has been left up for almost a month, so I don't think they are just "censoring" unhappy customers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back