Cannot for the life of me find comfortable headphones (especially with wingtips)
Dec 14, 2015 at 1:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

RugbyPlayer

100+ Head-Fier
I've been on a search for some bluetooth headphones to use at work and while working out.
I have yet to really find headphones that are comfortable and dont cause pain.

My two recent sets have been Jabra Rox which i gave to my brother because the physical casing of the headphones was too large and would press on and cause pain on some ridges in my ear. 

Currently I am trying out some bluebird x2's and while the physical size of the headphones is much more comfortable the issue im having now is mostly with the wing tips. They just simply are not shaped right for my ear (The left ear has more issues than the right, but be some slight but big enough difference in the structure that the issue is less pronounced)

I have tried all 3 sizes of wingtips and is seems like the combination of height and length all of them seem to cause some pain, even the small wingtips just press up on the ridge in my ear that causes some pain, or others are too long and the top if it presses on the outer ridge.

Its starting to get really frustrating that i just cant find a pair to fit comfortably, what should i look into doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back