CanJam SoCal 2023 (September 30-October 1)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2023 at 11:16 AM Post #289 of 410
My traditional "San Jose Sharks T Shirt for 1st day of CanJam" - ready to go!
Easy to find me on the 1st day as I am very likely the only one wearing Teal... :wink:
Maybe I'll wear my Montreal Canadiens shorts :)

I'm sure Sean Olive will get a kick out of that too

Audio-Technica Stay updated on Audio-Technica at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.audio-technica.com/
Sep 25, 2023 at 11:50 AM Post #290 of 410

Sep 25, 2023 at 4:07 PM Post #291 of 410
I wonder if part of this event will be outside in tents like pre-covid because the airshow is held at the same time (https://pacificairshowusa.com).

Might make headphone testing more difficult with jets flying by since my home is about 12km away, which is about the same as CanJam, and every year, my house rumbles to the jets and bombers.

Sep 25, 2023 at 4:52 PM Post #292 of 410
Not sure who the best person is to ask, but if I can some how pull off the ability to record some of these presentations, I'm not against trying to help out. I have a couple cameras and some audio gear that may be able to capture it all. I haven't recorded a presentation before but my cameras have a very long run time.

Sep 25, 2023 at 6:46 PM Post #294 of 410
Sep 25, 2023 at 9:20 PM Post #295 of 410
I wonder if part of this event will be outside in tents like pre-covid because the airshow is held at the same time (https://pacificairshowusa.com).

Nope.

Not sure who the best person is to ask, but if I can some how pull off the ability to record some of these presentations, I'm not against trying to help out. I have a couple cameras and some audio gear that may be able to capture it all. I haven't recorded a presentation before but my cameras have a very long run time.

That would be me. :smile: You're welcome to try it if you really want to. But honestly, I'd say just listen, hang-out, and have a good time. MidFi Guy did it for CanJam NYC a couple of years ago, and it completely sucked the fun out of the show for him.

Video preview soon? :gs1000smile:

Yup!

Sep 26, 2023 at 1:04 AM Post #296 of 410
CanJam SoCal 2023 Preview: Headphones, IEMs, And Head-Fi Electronics From All Over The World!

The best of Head-Fi -- headphones, IEMs, dongles, DAPs, DACs, cables, accessories -- from all over the world will be at CanJam SoCal 2023. And it's not just a gathering of gear, but a gathering of community members, in one of the most active Head-Fi communities in the world. Also, the seminar schedule is completely packed, with talks from industry legends and popular reviewers. CanJam SoCal takes place September 30th and October 1st, at the Irvine Marriott in Southern California!

CanJam SoCal 2023 Preview! - Produced by Brian Murphy, Jude Mansilla, Ethan Opolion, and Joe Cwik

Sep 26, 2023 at 1:06 AM Post #299 of 410
Sep 26, 2023 at 1:06 AM Post #300 of 410
CanJam SoCal 2023 Preview: Headphones, IEMs, And Head-Fi Electronics From All Over The World!

The best of Head-Fi -- headphones, IEMs, dongles, DAPs, DACs, cables, accessories -- from all over the world will be at CanJam SoCal 2023. And it's not just a gathering of gear, but a gathering of community members, in one of the most active Head-Fi communities in the world. Also, the seminar schedule is completely packed, with talks from industry legends and popular reviewers. CanJam SoCal takes place September 30th and October 1st, at the Irvine Marriott in Southern California!

CanJam SoCal 2023 Preview! - Produced by Brian Murphy, Jude Mansilla, and Joe Cwik

damn, I was about to go to sleep. 1am in NYC.. arrrg :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back