CanJam SoCal 2021 food thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 5, 2021 at 9:57 PM Post #3 of 102
Not seeing anything I would eat on their menu. Anyhow, if people want Sushi its fine as long as they have something on the menu for me. I am a team player, at least I think I am. 😉
As I said before - we WILL find a place you're OK with. All jokes aside, we love you buddy and want to have you with us for dinner!

Aug 5, 2021 at 10:44 PM Post #10 of 102
I noticed they close at 8pm, are most of the restaurants closing around that time?
Typical suburban working oc life.
90% of the good dine ins closed by 9pm because the worker bees are tucking in the kids and getting ready for work tomorrow.
A few open late - Kappo Honda, Tsuruhashi, Korean, Ikkosha, Anjin, Capital Grille, Magiannos. The rest, fast food.

Aug 5, 2021 at 10:49 PM Post #11 of 102
Typical suburban working oc life.
90% of the good dine ins closed by 9pm because the worker bees are tucking in the kids and getting ready for work tomorrow.
A few open late - Kappo Honda, Tsuruhashi, Korean, Ikkosha, Anjin, Capital Grille, Magiannos. The rest, fast food.

Saturday hours tend to venture into later closing times.

Aug 5, 2021 at 10:57 PM Post #13 of 102
I forgot to mention, I tried that pizza place yesterday, The Pizza Press, it was okay, flavor was good. I ordered just a plain cheese and a beverage, it came our to over $12. The pizza is small and cracker thin crust all the way to the edge. I did like the style of the place, plenty of seating both inside and on their patio. Of course not sure who would want to eat outside in the month of Sept, depending on how hot it gets.

https://www.thepizzapress.com/location/tustin-ca/

Aug 6, 2021 at 12:18 AM Post #15 of 102
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back