CanJam Singapore 2017 (March 11-12, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 11, 2016 at 6:04 AM Post #111 of 632
Ok, Serious question... First Can Jam for me. Would i need 2 day pass to see most of the stuff..?? Or just lug it out on the Sunday from 11am - 7pm.

Dec 11, 2016 at 6:13 AM Post #113 of 632
Ok, Serious question... First Can Jam for me. Would i need 2 day pass to see most of the stuff..?? Or just lug it out on the Sunday from 11am - 7pm.

I highly recommend the 2-day pass. CanJam is the type of event where time will just fly pass.

Sure, you can definately visit all of the booths in just 1 day, but occasionally you may encounter this piece of gear so extraordinary that you will be lost in your own world when trying it out. Other times, you may find yourself talking and making new friends with like-minded people.

CanJam is a lot of fun, and I would easily without a doubt, highly recommend the 2-day pass.

Dec 11, 2016 at 6:18 AM Post #114 of 632
  If you really want to see (and try) everything a 2day pass would be advisable.

I was only interested in IEMs and headphone last time, then 1day would do.

I highly recommend the 2-day pass. CanJam is the type of event where time will just fly pass.

Sure, you can definately visit all of the booths in just 1 day, but occasionally you may encounter this piece of gear so extraordinary that you will be lost in your own world when trying it out. Other times, you may find yourself talking and making new friends with like-minded people.

CanJam is a lot of fun, and I would easily without a doubt, highly recommend the 2-day pass.

Cheers Guys :D Definitely getting the two day pass then. Ive got a few things id really like to try out, also keen to get my ears done for CIEM's. Tried once in the past, the moulds turned out pretty bad. :/

Also makes sense as im flying all the way over from Aus :D

Dec 11, 2016 at 6:20 AM Post #115 of 632

Cheers Guys :D Definitely getting the two day pass then. Ive got a few things id really like to try out, also keen to get my ears done for CIEM's. Tried once in the past, the moulds turned out pretty bad. :/

Also makes sense as im flying all the way over from Aus :D

Alright! See you around in CanJam 
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back