CanJam @ RMAF 2015, Oct. 2-4, 2015 -- The Exhibitors!
Sep 15, 2015 at 9:34 PM Post #106 of 406
Will be there. Already booked my flight from NYC and hotel. Should be in Denver airport 1:22am on Friday. Will bring my modded HD800 with few aftermarket cables. Hoping to try some great local beers after show

coors is a local beer in denver :)

Sep 15, 2015 at 9:46 PM Post #107 of 406
Will be there. Already booked my flight from NYC and hotel. Should be in Denver airport 1:22am on Friday. Will bring my modded HD800 with few aftermarket cables. Hoping to try some great local beers after show

coors is a local beer in denver :)

I'm talking about great craft beers not the crap you mentioned

Sep 15, 2015 at 9:51 PM Post #108 of 406
Sep 15, 2015 at 10:35 PM Post #109 of 406

Comrade Brewing Company is only ~5 miles away from the Denver Tech Center, and they have some pretty highly rated beers on BeerAdvocate. I'm always looking for new and interesting DIPA's when I travel, and they have that look good. 

If you're just looking for good Denver brewed beers, Great Divide Brewing Co. is a good bet. Their Hercules DIPA is amazing and one of my all-time favorites (have some in my fridge right now). 

I'm looking to try Odell Myrcenary Double IPA, which the Hyatt next to the Marriott says they serve. We'll see. Odell has some other good choices as well. 

Avery is also a good Colorado craft brewery from Boulder. They'll likely have some of their beers around the Tech Center as well. 

Cheers and see you there!

Sep 15, 2015 at 10:45 PM Post #110 of 406

Comrade Brewing Company is only ~5 miles away from the Denver Tech Center, and they have some pretty highly rated beers on BeerAdvocate. I'm always looking for new and interesting DIPA's when I travel, and they have that look good. 

If you're just looking for good Denver brewed beers, Great Divide Brewing Co. is a good bet. Their Hercules DIPA is amazing and one of my all-time favorites (have some in my fridge right now). 

I'm looking to try Odell Myrcenary Double IPA, which the Hyatt next to the Marriott says they serve. We'll see. Odell has some other good choices as well. 

Avery is also a good Colorado craft brewery from Boulder. They'll likely have some of their beers around the Tech Center as well. 

Cheers and see you there!

Thanks for advice, hopefully will be able to find a good bar serving wide selection

Cheers and see you there

Sep 15, 2015 at 10:56 PM Post #112 of 406
Sep 15, 2015 at 10:59 PM Post #113 of 406

In that case, I will bring some beer from Belgium :wink:

Delerium, Chimay, Duppel, Hoegaarden pls!  I love me some Beligan beer!

Sep 16, 2015 at 3:04 AM Post #115 of 406
Hey guys, turns out we've grown a little bit bigger since this thread was started.  
smile.gif
  Here's an update:

Sep 16, 2015 at 8:59 AM Post #117 of 406
Hey guys, turns out we've grown a little bit bigger since this thread was started.  :smile:   Here's an update:

So will CanJam someday take over all of RMAF? Ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back