CanJam NYC 2020 (February 15-16, 2020)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 7, 2020 at 9:15 AM Post #421 of 596
Ethan, after I posted I wasn't going to make it, the event should have been cancelled. With that said, I want you all to have a terrible time listening to awesome gear. I also wish yukky pizza on all of you, I am going to cry myself to sleep the weekend of the show. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Very sorry to hear you will not be there.
who will provide the twizzlers in your absence?

Feb 7, 2020 at 11:01 AM Post #423 of 596
Good, my friend Kellie wants to come. She demoed my rig and now she is hooked...
Another wallet bites the dust.

Feb 7, 2020 at 12:35 PM Post #424 of 596
Another wallet bites the dust.
Kellietierney is a good kid...it's a shame she wants to be an audiophille, she will never have money because she will be buying solid gold headphone cables... :L3000:

Feb 7, 2020 at 9:08 PM Post #427 of 596
I don't quite qualify. My knowledge of headphones is good, but nothing like everyone else.

@Niyologist, please don't take this the wrong way because do I mean well, but I don't ever want to hear you say that again.

There was a time when I didn't know a thing, not a thing, about headphones. And I can tell you that knowledge is simply a function of time and experience. Plus, I'll let you in on a secret... nobody knows everything. If somebody did, they'd create the perfect headphone and we'd all be done with our journeys.

That said, you know what can't be learned? A deep-seated desire to be good to each other, to help each other, as we make our way through this hobby together. And that's something you already have. So don't let anybody - including yourself - tell you that you can't do this.

You can.

You know what? I'll do it.
source.gif

Feb 7, 2020 at 11:20 PM Post #428 of 596
@Niyologist, please don't take this the wrong way because do I mean well, but I don't ever want to hear you say that again.

There was a time when I didn't know a thing, not a thing, about headphones. And I can tell you that knowledge is simply a function of time and experience. Plus, I'll let you in on a secret... nobody knows everything. If somebody did, they'd create the perfect headphone and we'd all be done with our journeys.

That said, you know what can't be learned? A deep-seated desire to be good to each other, to help each other, as we make our way through this hobby together. And that's something you already have. So don't let anybody - including yourself - tell you that you can't do this.

You can.

source.gif

Yeah. I know. That's why I said I'll do it.

Feb 8, 2020 at 1:17 AM Post #430 of 596
Okay, who snuck in my custom title? Joe, I am guessing its you, its very cool, thanks. :v:
You now gotta change your avatar picture... :wink:

Feb 8, 2020 at 2:16 PM Post #433 of 596
Weather is looking good for next weekend

It's been a -really- wet winter here. So a dry weekend will be welcome.

It's also been pretty mild too. Bummer about any dip to average or below average temps for the weekend tho.

Feb 8, 2020 at 2:20 PM Post #434 of 596
T-SHIRTS.jpg
CJNYC20_TShirt_Mock.jpeg

To reserve your shirt, please reply in the thread (do not PM) with your Head-Fi handle, the size you want, and how many of that size you want - all separated by hyphens. If you need to order multiple sizes, please start a new line. For example, this is my "order":

third_eye-L-2
third_eye-S-1

Please note that the T-Shirts are US sizing. CanJam NYC 2020 T-Shirts are $25 and can be paid for with cash (no fee) at the Registration Desk or via credit card (plus $1 processing fee).

All T-Shirt pre-orders will be both picked up and paid for at the show, although we must have your reservation now in order to guarantee your shirts. The deadline for T-Shirt pre-orders for CanJam NYC 2020 is Monday, February 10, 2020. CanJam Global 2020 volunteers do not have to separately order T-shirts as we will be providing them directly.
ESL-1-XL-1

Feb 8, 2020 at 2:22 PM Post #435 of 596
Forgot to ask, I got the CanJam medallion for my first CanJam attended, 3 years ago, how do they get given out, like having it on my page.

Thanks,
Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back