CanJam NYC 2017 (February 4-5, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2017 at 1:00 PM Post #812 of 1,071
Just watch the Sony section then.

Anthropomorphizing!  They don't have ear holes there, nub.

Where do they have their ear holes then, their knees!? IMBOSSIBLE!

Jan 30, 2017 at 1:06 PM Post #813 of 1,071
Where do they have their ear holes then, their knees!? IMBOSSIBLE!

They're aliens, they may not even have ear holes.  They might use chitin-conduction to sense pressure changes in the air as taste for all we know.  Their headphones are probably full-body suits.

popcorn.gif

Jan 30, 2017 at 1:48 PM Post #814 of 1,071
  To say that i'm stoked for NYC CanJam would be an understatement. Catch me and @Canyon Runner at the Empire Ears booth as we'll have the entire line available to audition. Dean will also be present to shoot impressions on the spot for those that desire customs. See you all soon!

Awesome!

Jan 30, 2017 at 1:52 PM Post #815 of 1,071
  Guys, a couple volunteer slots for CanJam NYC have opened up again. If interested, send me a PM. Volunteers will do a 4 hour shift at the Registration Desk and will receive a weekend pass, CanJam NYC T-Shirt, and Super Bowl(ing) Watch Party ticket for Sunday night. Can't wait to see everyone this weekend!! 

We show up at 9am right?

Jan 30, 2017 at 3:01 PM Post #817 of 1,071
Jan 30, 2017 at 3:27 PM Post #818 of 1,071
Guys, here's the updated Seminar Schedule for CanJam NYC......this info will also be provided in a handout at Registration. These are fantastic topics and seating is limited so be sure to mark your schedules and plan accordingly! 
CanJam NYC Seminar Schedule (Updated)
Saturday, February 4
  1. 1pm-2pm Music Recording and High Fidelity Panel includes: Grammy Award-winning Music Producer Jerry “Wonda” Duplessis, Jude Mansilla of Head-Fi.org, and Dan Clark of MrSpeakers. Moderated by Frank Iacone of Headphone.guru (Majestic Room)
  2. 2pm-3pm What the Specs Don’t Tell You and Why with Dan Foley of Audio Precision (Shubert Room)
  3. 3pm-4pm The Future of Headphone Audio: VR and Beyond Panel includes:: Skylar Gray of Audioquest, Sankar Thiagasamudram of Audeze, Andrew Mason of THX, Jacqueline Bosnjak of Mach 1 Studios, and Jude Mansilla of Head-Fi.org. Moderated by Ola Bjorling of MediaMonks and Audiostream.com (Majestic Room)
Sunday, February 4

1. 11am-Noon Introduction to Headphone Testing and Analysis with Chris Gill of Audio Precision (Shubert Room)

Jan 30, 2017 at 4:31 PM Post #822 of 1,071
  @cellarbro - If you mean the one on your profile, you've got one! If you mean at the event, just bring your Eventbrite receipt, and we can look you up to give you your badge. 

So that is the only way i'll get a badge ? Man. :/. It's not like no one is going to have a hard time spotting me anyways lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back