CanJam NY 2019 Pizzafest thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 8, 2019 at 9:43 AM Post #106 of 198
Now I suggest that you post the exact address of John's so that people know where to go.

Note to my fellow New Yorkers: If the wait at John's is like forever, which it well might be on a Saturday at 7pm, I suggest that we just pop into one of the other 1000 pizzerias located within a stone's throw of John's.

If this turns out to be the case, I am fine with doing that. As long as we all get down there, swapping isn't a huge issue.

Feb 8, 2019 at 9:54 AM Post #107 of 198
If this turns out to be the case, I am fine with doing that. As long as we all get down there, swapping isn't a huge issue.
Reread my post: I said "fellow New Yorkers" - all you out-of-towners will have to stand out in the cold and wait for a table at John's :snowflake::cloud_snow::santa:

Feb 8, 2019 at 10:27 AM Post #109 of 198
Watch, all of you take the subway, get lost, and all show up at 8 pm at John’s and even a stone’s throw away from John’s ends up looking like this:

Feb 8, 2019 at 10:29 AM Post #110 of 198
upload_2019-2-8_9-27-34.jpeg

Feb 8, 2019 at 10:41 AM Post #111 of 198
Exactly it will look more like this:

hectic-and-crowded-entrance.jpg

Please note: The CanJam group is not shown in the above photo because they are located around the corner and two blocks down, somewhere near the middle of the line waiting to get in. Hey at least they're not at the end of the line, which is located just outside the Marriott :astonished:

Feb 8, 2019 at 10:50 AM Post #113 of 198
See, and all you guys need to do is order-in with free delivery from one of the two links I posted in the first page and end up looking like this (@Watagump requested that this thread be still hopping):

Play this in the background

Watch this with above playing in the background:
7C2EF3BC-7D7F-4571-B58D-0A989FAA8FD5.gif

Feb 8, 2019 at 1:13 PM Post #115 of 198
Please note: The CanJam group is not shown in the above photo because they are located around the corner and two blocks down, somewhere near the middle of the line waiting to get in.
What day was this? If the weekend afternoon
... shouldn't you all be -in- CanJam, can-jamming? :D

Feb 9, 2019 at 1:30 AM Post #117 of 198
I'm out.

I eat pizza 3 days a week for lunch. If you guys want to travel 1/2 way across Manhattan for a slice of pie, knock yourselves out. If you want to go to someplace special, I would be interested, but to me it's like being in Hong Kong for one night and going to a $5 noodle shop; or being in Las Vegas for one night and going to Burger King. Knock yourselves out.

Peace.

Feb 9, 2019 at 8:26 AM Post #118 of 198
I'm out.

I eat pizza 3 days a week for lunch. If you guys want to travel 1/2 way across Manhattan for a slice of pie, knock yourselves out. If you want to go to someplace special, I would be interested, but to me it's like being in Hong Kong for one night and going to a $5 noodle shop; or being in Las Vegas for one night and going to Burger King. Knock yourselves out.

Peace.

I hope you change your mind, its only a couple of miles and whats to say its not special? Or at least worth the trip.

Feb 9, 2019 at 5:39 PM Post #120 of 198
I'll be at the registration desk 8am to noon, Saturday with my daughter, see ya there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back