CanJam London 2023 (August 19-20, 2023)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2023 at 6:53 AM Post #212 of 432
I think I should leave my EC and credit card at home, and come with money enough to buy food. :p
Sensible decision.

Thanks to Mr Khan and expansion of the ULEZ I have had to invest in a new car instead of more audio gear!

Aug 2, 2023 at 7:37 AM Post #213 of 432
I think I should leave my EC and credit card at home, and come with money enough to buy food. :p

I was thinking the very same thing this morning. Might just bring the debit card and leave the credit card at home. I have resisted the temptation before and have a lot of headphone modding to do but knowing where the next step is for me will be my intention for this CanJam.

Aug 2, 2023 at 8:49 AM Post #214 of 432
Very comprehensive list of Brands....

26931683561549_.pic.jpg
dCS
FiiO
Headfonia
HiFi PiG

London23_Header_exhibitors.jpg

64 Audio
Astell&Kern
Audeze
Benchmark Audio
Campfire Audio
Canpur
Chord Electronics
Crosszone
dCS
Dekoni Audio
EAR Micro
EarMen
Effect Audio
Electromod
Eletech
Elise Audio
Elysian Acoustic Labs
Etymotic
FiiO
final
FiR Audio
Focal
HEDD
Hifiman
Hifonix
ICELAB
iFi Audio
InEar
Kinera
Letshuoer
Linsoul Audio
Lucid Audio
Manley Labs
Meze Audio
Nightjar Acoustics
Noble Audio
qdc
Questyle
RAAL-requisite
Satri Circuit Laboratory (Bakoon)
Sennheiser
Soundz
Spirit Torino
Subtonic
Symphonium Audio
T10 Bespoke
ThieAudio
Topping
Ultimate Ears Pro
Vision Ears
Westone
Yamaha
ZMFheadphones

Aug 3, 2023 at 9:44 AM Post #216 of 432
By the way, I was interested in trying the new DCA Corina and Dan told here that Electromod should have the DCA HPs.
Sorry i do not think we will have the Corina's at Canjam London as they are at a reviewers if they are finished with them great but at the moment its not looking like they will be available, also the show floor is really not good for open back headphones listening if you have a local dealer we are happy to work with them to get you a demo.

Aug 3, 2023 at 11:44 AM Post #217 of 432
Sorry i do not think we will have the Corina's at Canjam London as they are at a reviewers if they are finished with them great but at the moment its not looking like they will be available, also the show floor is really not good for open back headphones listening if you have a local dealer we are happy to work with them to get you a demo.
No worries. Looking forward to hearing the Stealth & Expanse

Aug 3, 2023 at 2:57 PM Post #218 of 432
Wish I could make this one, just too close to SoCal!

Aug 3, 2023 at 4:22 PM Post #221 of 432
Nah dude, they're on completely different continents. Totally far enough apart to join us for both. See you in a couple weeks!

Jesus Christ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Aug 3, 2023 at 7:06 PM Post #222 of 432
Same here, was really looking forward to it especially as I recently got a pair from them :frowning2:
As of today, Elise Audio now has Raven so it will be available for demo at CanJam London. I haven't heard it yet but feedback seems very positive.

Aug 5, 2023 at 3:33 AM Post #225 of 432
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back