CanJam London 2023 (August 19-20, 2023)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2023 at 6:31 AM Post #182 of 432
From watching a Z reviews video on the HE1 at Canjam New York they made people book timeslots which lasted like 15 minutes each so do you reckon instead of a massive line they would do the same? I would prefer this way as a friend is joining me on the 2nd day so I would just be able to book him a timeslot on the 1st day.
I hope they will, as Orpheus is a very popular item. New York was very strict with timing (both arrival time and listening duration) and I hope they initiate this in London when it gets busy.

Jul 23, 2023 at 7:41 AM Post #183 of 432
From watching a Z reviews video on the HE1 at Canjam New York they made people book timeslots which lasted like 15 minutes each so do you reckon instead of a massive line they would do the same? I would prefer this way as a friend is joining me on the 2nd day so I would just be able to book him a timeslot on the 1st day.
Yeh im not sure yet. But i think some queue management will have to be in place. Boys will let everyone know before CJ kicks off, im sure

Jul 23, 2023 at 8:26 AM Post #184 of 432
It was just said that they had other commitments...

Lol that commitment must have been made ages ago as canjam's date has been know for a while. Are there bigger and better promotional events happening at the same time?

Jul 23, 2023 at 8:40 AM Post #185 of 432
Lol that commitment must have been made ages ago as canjam's date has been know for a while. Are there bigger and better promotional events happening at the same time?
Could just be family vacations. Aug is not a good time for CanJam London tbh, lots of people were complaining when the dates came out. Some managed to reschedule, others are skipping the event. Hopefully Head-fi changes it from next year back to July.

Jul 23, 2023 at 11:22 AM Post #187 of 432
Could just be family vacations. Aug is not a good time for CanJam London tbh, lots of people were complaining when the dates came out. Some managed to reschedule, others are skipping the event. Hopefully Head-fi changes it from next year back to July.
I agree that August is a difficult month. I work/live in France where july/august are difficult months because of employees being unavailable because family holidays.
I think that holding any canjams in july/august is always going to be a very difficult for any european manufacturer.

Jul 23, 2023 at 12:49 PM Post #188 of 432
I agree that August is a difficult month. I work/live in France where july/august are difficult months because of employees being unavailable because family holidays.
I think that holding any canjams in july/august is always going to be a very difficult for any european manufacturer.
This is how this hobby works my friend.

You either choose a family or this hobby...you cant sustain both😂

Jul 23, 2023 at 4:32 PM Post #190 of 432
Jul 27, 2023 at 5:40 AM Post #191 of 432
26931683561549_.pic.jpg
dCS
FiiO
Headfonia
HiFi PiG

London23_Header_exhibitors.jpg

64 Audio
Astell&Kern
Audeze
Benchmark Audio
Campfire Audio
Canpur
Chord Electronics
Crosszone
dCS
Dekoni Audio
EAR Micro
EarMen
Effect Audio
Electromod
Eletech
Elise Audio
Elysian Acoustic Labs
Etymotic
FiiO
final
FiR Audio
Focal
HEDD
Hifiman
Hifonix
ICELAB
iFi Audio
InEar
Kinera
Letshuoer
Linsoul Audio
Lucid Audio
Manley Labs
Meze Audio
Nightjar Acoustics
Noble Audio
qdc
Questyle
RAAL-requisite
Satri Circuit Laboratory (Bakoon)
Sennheiser
Soundz
Spirit Torino
Subtonic
Symphonium Audio
T10 Bespoke
ThieAudio
Topping
Ultimate Ears Pro
Vision Ears
Westone
Yamaha
ZMFheadphones
Any news of show discounts being offered?

Jul 27, 2023 at 6:28 AM Post #192 of 432
Jul 27, 2023 at 9:29 AM Post #195 of 432
It’s sad to see that the likes of Empire Ears no longer attend Canjam London and still after all this years the likes of Sony, Cayin, Ibasso, Lotto and Luxury & Precision still do not attend the London event, can only presume it’s just not financially viable for them compared to the other events held around the world.

I have even noticed a large U.K. distributor of various brands no longer attends due to costs.

I will just have to save up and go to Canjam New York, Sol Cal or Singapore one day.

Hopefully one of the vendors or guests attending will have a Dap or product from one of the companies mentioned above that I will be able to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back