CanJam London 2023 (August 19-20, 2023)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2023 at 4:33 PM Post #166 of 432
They will probably be at the UK Audio Show in Northamptonshire 7/8 October 2023.
That's an assumption which is not guaranteed plus they went all the way to Socal Canjam but not London? Just doesn't add up to me or maybe most of their clients are from America and Asia?

Jul 20, 2023 at 5:10 PM Post #167 of 432
I’d love to hear some Ferrum stuff.

Last year I took my IEMs and player to try out cables and other IEMs.

Then I saw the DCS Lina and came the next day with my headphones.
Ferrum are done to attend at the High End Hi Fi Show that is held at Ascot Racecourse on the 29 of September and 1 of October.

That really does suck. I would have liked to listen to WA.
Yep, that is a great shame they are not at Canjam London, they possibly might attend the High End Hi Fi Show held at Ascot Racecourse on the 30 September and 1 of October.

Jul 20, 2023 at 5:16 PM Post #168 of 432
Yep, that is a great shame they are not at Canjam London, they possibly might attend the High End Hi Fi Show held at Ascot Racecourse on the 30 September and 1 of October.
I've been there before; lovely.

Jul 20, 2023 at 5:31 PM Post #169 of 432
That's an assumption which is not guaranteed plus they went all the way to Socal Canjam but not London? Just doesn't add up to me or maybe most of their clients are from America and Asia?
If not at the UK Audio Show like they were before then perhaps at High End Ascot.

Jul 20, 2023 at 6:05 PM Post #171 of 432
Are any of the vendors planning on demoing electrostatic headphones (Stax or others)?
There will be 3rd party vendors that use electrostatic headphones to show off their gear plus Audeze will have their CRBN there.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2023 at 6:30 PM Post #172 of 432
Ferrum are done to attend at the High End Hi Fi Show that is held at Ascot Racecourse on the 29 of September and 1 of October.

They won't be at ascot as they are attending Socal which is on the same dates.

Bit sad I can't go myself as ascot is just 15 mins from me! (and was cancelled last year)
But very much looking forward to SoCal

Jul 21, 2023 at 2:41 AM Post #173 of 432
Well there’s a family birthday no more than 5 miles from Ascot that weekend so I’ll be in the area …

… and then I read about SoCal 🥲

Jul 21, 2023 at 2:53 AM Post #174 of 432
Just spoke with Martin at Warwick Acoustics and he has confirmed that they will NOT be attending either shows, London CanJam or Ascot High End, this year. A shame as there are many who wish to sample their Headphones. If you are in London for the CanJam this year then Harrods Store will be the next option to try out their Headphones.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2023 at 7:46 AM Post #175 of 432
Just spoke with Martin at Warwick Acoustics and he has confirmed that they will NOT be attending either shows, London CanJam or Ascot High End, this year. A shame as there are many who wish to sample their Headphones. If you are in London for the CanJam this year then Harrods Store will be the next option to try out their Headphones.
Did he say why?

Jul 21, 2023 at 9:46 AM Post #176 of 432
Jul 22, 2023 at 6:38 PM Post #178 of 432
HE-1 will be there.
1690065537869.png

Jul 22, 2023 at 7:07 PM Post #179 of 432
Be there early so you can listen to it whilst it's fairly quiet and before the crowds arrive.... I'd make it your first point of call on arrival...

Jul 22, 2023 at 8:12 PM Post #180 of 432
Be there early so you can listen to it whilst it's fairly quiet and before the crowds arrive.... I'd make it your first point of call on arrival...
From watching a Z reviews video on the HE1 at Canjam New York they made people book timeslots which lasted like 15 minutes each so do you reckon instead of a massive line they would do the same? I would prefer this way as a friend is joining me on the 2nd day so I would just be able to book him a timeslot on the 1st day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back