CanJam London 2022 (July 30-31, 2022)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 29, 2022 at 12:37 PM Post #93 of 280
Be sure to book your room before June 16!

CanJam London Travel Update
CanJam London 2022 takes place at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge in Central London. We have blocked a limited number of discounted hotel rooms for £199/night plus taxes, including breakfast. Click here to make your room reservations and use the promo code "canjam22". Please note that the reservations link expires on June 16, 2022.

e036001f-60c6-4aae-b087-d77a8d5c97eb.png
Missed this. Never mind.

Jul 4, 2022 at 1:35 AM Post #94 of 280
It's that time again!

T-SHIRTS (1).jpg

London T-shirt效果图.jpg

To reserve your shirt, please reply in the thread (do not PM) with your Head-Fi handle, the size you want, and how many of that size you want - all separated by hyphens. If you need to order multiple sizes, please start a new line. For example, this is my "order":

third_eye-L-2
third_eye-S-1

CanJam London 2022 T-Shirts are £30
and can be paid for with cash at the Registration Desk until 1pm on Sunday, July 31. All pre orders not picked up by then will be released for general sale.

All T-Shirt pre-orders will be both picked up and paid for at the show, although we must have your reservation now in order to guarantee your shirts. The deadline for T-Shirt pre-orders for CanJam London 2022 is Friday, July 15, 2022. We will have a few extras T-Shirts in various sizes on hand as well. CanJam London 2022 volunteers do not need to order their own T-shirts as we will be providing them directly.

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2022 at 2:08 AM Post #95 of 280
zen87192-L-1

Jul 4, 2022 at 5:11 AM Post #96 of 280
Bring wife to canjam, lol

Jul 4, 2022 at 5:19 AM Post #97 of 280
Jul 5, 2022 at 4:48 AM Post #99 of 280
I booked my ticket for Canjam London yesterday. It'll be my first time attending any headphone or HiFi show but I'm really looking forward to seeing and hearing all of the amazing pieces of equipment that are way beyond my budget.

When trialling headphones do they let you use your own source? and vice versa when trialling sources?

Jul 5, 2022 at 9:13 AM Post #100 of 280
I booked my ticket for Canjam London yesterday. It'll be my first time attending any headphone or HiFi show but I'm really looking forward to seeing and hearing all of the amazing pieces of equipment that are way beyond my budget.

When trialling headphones do they let you use your own source? and vice versa when trialling sources?
I'm sure you'll enjoy your first CanJam! It's a great opportunity to listen to those iems, headphones, amps and DACs that we can either afford or aspire to one day. It is also an opportunity to chat to the people behind the gear, who are passionate about the hobby.

Normally, you can use your own source/headphones so prepare a small playlist beforehand. The length of time you have at each exhibitor depends on how busy they are, just remember to ask before plugging in your own gear! Oh and go early and prioritise the gear you want to listen to. Hope to see you there!

Jul 5, 2022 at 9:43 AM Post #101 of 280
Bring wife to canjam, lol
Bringing mine too! It's the best way for letting her understand why I spend so (too?) much money on gear, by letting her listen herself. I'm just glad that she also has the superpower of critical listening herself.

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2022 at 5:30 AM Post #102 of 280
I'm sure you'll enjoy your first CanJam! It's a great opportunity to listen to those iems, headphones, amps and DACs that we can either afford or aspire to one day. It is also an opportunity to chat to the people behind the gear, who are passionate about the hobby.

Normally, you can use your own source/headphones so prepare a small playlist beforehand. The length of time you have at each exhibitor depends on how busy they are, just remember to ask before plugging in your own gear! Oh and go early and prioritise the gear you want to listen to. Hope to see you there!
Thanks for the advice, I'd always check first before messing with the stuff they have on display. I'm really looking forward to it, I'm reasonably technical so hopefully can hold my own in conversations with vendors, unfortunately for me it'll be the only opportunity I get to listen to some of the really high end stuff... I think I've got DCS taste but a Schiit budget

Jul 10, 2022 at 9:25 AM Post #103 of 280
Is there any word from T+A about whether they will be bringing the Solitaire T for attendees to try out? As far as I know from show reports, they were on static display only in May at Munich. I don't think I have seen commentary from anyone anywhere saying they have actually heard them yet.

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2022 at 1:58 PM Post #105 of 280
I am really looking forward to being of service at the front desk. Freebies aside, I'll be able to chat to people as they come in. Not for too long though, if I was in their shoes I'd be champing at the bit to get inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back