CanJam London 2017 (July 15-16, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 21, 2016 at 1:25 PM Post #17 of 416
Nov 28, 2016 at 2:49 PM Post #19 of 416
I'm down for this, weekend pass purchased :)

Nov 29, 2016 at 11:52 AM Post #20 of 416
Looking forward to this

We're so looking forward to doing this again! 

I'm down for this, weekend pass purchased
smily_headphones1.gif

Awesome, see you there!

Dec 3, 2016 at 11:43 AM Post #23 of 416
I hope ZMF attends I want to hear that entire lineup. I will be attending, do you think STAX 009 will be there? Always wanted to hear it... assuming I ever get rich someday I think it will be my end game.

Dec 3, 2016 at 12:19 PM Post #24 of 416
Definitively interested but will need lots of preparation or maybe not
biggrin.gif

Nah, no preparation needed but you might need to hang on to your wallet. 
biggrin.gif

I hope ZMF attends I want to hear that entire lineup. I will be attending, do you think STAX 009 will be there? Always wanted to hear it... assuming I ever get rich someday I think it will be my end game.

The 009 will definitely be at CanJam London. Headamp generally demo their Blue Hawaii SE with a STAX 009.
beerchug.gif

Dec 23, 2016 at 9:55 AM Post #28 of 416
Never been to a CanJam before, do we ever get source providers down - like DAP makers (Fiio etc) - guess it starts to open out a lot more if that happens...?

Do exhibitors bring stock down usually? Have my eye on things from MrSpeakers... and Audeze... how do we pressure them to show up? :)

Dec 23, 2016 at 11:27 AM Post #29 of 416
  Does it look like ALO/ Campfire Audio might turn up?

I'd love to hear how they compare to the other heavy hitter IEM makers that are attending.

Very possible, we're still pretty far away from the event and many more exhibitors will be joining in. We'll continue to keep the thread updated as they do.

Never been to a CanJam before, do we ever get source providers down - like DAP makers (Fiio etc) - guess it starts to open out a lot more if that happens...?

Do exhibitors bring stock down usually? Have my eye on things from MrSpeakers... and Audeze... how do we pressure them to show up?
smily_headphones1.gif

Yes, many DAP providers will be in attendance at CanJam London 2017. And many will bring stock to sell on the day, often with a Show Special price. Keep subscribed to the thread to stay up to date on news and exhibitor updates!

beerchug.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back