CanJam London 2017 (July 15-16, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2016 at 11:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 416

We had so much fun this past August at the Park Plaza in London and we're delighted to announce CanJam London 2017! SAVE THE DATE and be sure to check in to the thread if you plan on attending!

EVENT DETAILS

CanJam London 2017

Park Plaza Westminster Bridge
200 Westminster Bridge Road
London SE1 7UT
United Kingdom

Saturday, July 15, 2017
10am to 6pm

Sunday, July 16, 2017
10am to 5pm

Show Passes
Weekend Pass - £15 advance purchase (£20 at door)
One Day Pass - £10 advance purchase (£15 at door)

Kids 12 and under have Free Admission with an adult pass holder

Attendee Registration
Please click here to purchase passes for the event.

Exhibitor Registration
For companies wishing to exhibit at CanJam London 2017, please contact me via PM (third_eye) or via email: ethan@canjam.org

Press Registration
Accredited members of press can click here to register for CanJam London 2017.

Travel

The Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel in London is situated in London's South Bank, within walking distance of the city's most iconic attractions, including Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. The hotel's location near the London Eye, Shrek's Adventure! London, the London Aquarium and the National Theatre makes Park Plaza the perfect accommodation for tourists and business guests. Spacious hotel rooms, including 65 Suites and Penthouses and more than 500 Studio Rooms, ensure guests a comfortable stay in this contemporary, design-led Westminster Bridge hotel. Waterloo and Westminster tube stations are a five-minute walk from the hotel.

CanJam Volunteers
In addition to our official CanJam Event Staff, we will be looking for several volunteers to help us out at the Registration Desk during the show. You will need to be able to commit to a half-day (4 hours) on either Saturday or Sunday. CanJam Volunteers will receive a free weekend pass along with a CanJam London 2017 T-Shirt. If interested, please send me a PM.

Get Social
Help us spread the word! Stay up to date on all things CanJam:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CanJamGLOBAL/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CanJamGlobal

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 14, 2016 at 11:48 AM Post #2 of 416
Head-Fi_Header_Sponsors_103116.png

900x900px-LL-23aff5e3_500x1000px-LL-abbfd16c_8a41189b_Echobox-logo-600-300.png

headfonia_logo.jpg

hifiheadphones.png

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2016 at 11:48 AM Post #4 of 416
Head-Fi_Header_Tshirts_103116.png

CanJam London 2017 T-Shirt Preorders!

Screen Shot 2017-06-10 at 8.47.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-06-13 at 7.20.25 PM.png

To reserve your shirt, please reply in the thread (do not PM) with your Head-Fi handle, the size you want, and how many of that size you want - all separated by pipes. If you need to order multiple sizes, please start a new line. For example, this is my "order":

third_eye|L|3
third_eye|S|1

T-Shirts are £15 each, and will be both picked up and paid for at the show, although we must have your reservation now in order to guarantee your shirts. The deadline for T-Shirt orders is Wednesday, June 28. As a reminder, CanJam London 2017 volunteers do not have to separately order their T-shirts as we will be providing them.

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2016 at 11:48 AM Post #5 of 416
Head-Fi_Header_ShowSpecials_103116.png

64 Audio 20% show discount

Astell+Kern
3 months of free Tidal Streaming with purchase of any A&K player (£60 value)
Free case with purchase of an AK70 black or mint player (£40 value)

Echobox Audio
20% show discount

Empire Ears
20% off discount with free impressions
Visit the booth to enter to win a Spartan IV universal or custom (up to prize winner)

Hi-Fi+
Hi-Fi+ will be offering special subscription offers to all CanJam visitors. In addition this we will be offering a special price on our exclusive Neumann / Sennheiser CD. Also we are running a competition with Hi-FiMAN. There are 10 chances of winning, so come along to our stand and try your luck!

Hifiheadphones
Visit booth to enter a drawing to win:
1 x Oriveti New Primacy Hybrid Triple Drivers IEM with detachable cable
1 x Dunu DN-2002 Hybrid Quad Drivers IEM with detachable cable

Kuos
Visit the booth for a chance to win a RealAmp portable dac/amp

Noble Audio
Free Ear Impressions and Free Sage with the purchase of a Katana or Kaiser Encore

Feliks Audio
$50 off all Feliks Audio amplifiers ordereed during CanJam London

Luzli
Free headphone cleaning cloth with visit to booth

RHA
20% show discount with code CANJAMLDN17 (case sensitive, valid July 15-17 and on all products purchased via the RHA UK, EU & US websites)

Snugs
£40 discount on all Snugs ordered at the show
Visit the booth for a change to win a pair of Snugs Only for your choice of earphone

Tekzone
Visit booth for special pricing on prodcuts from Aedle, B&W, Even, Fostex, and Questyle
Master & Dynamic – FREE ‘ME03’ (black) in-ears worth £139.99 with every Master & Dynamic On-Ear/Over-Ear purchase – Currently limited to the first ten customers, though we may have more on the day.
Buy any Over/On-Ear headphones at £299.99 and above and receive a FREE OF CHARGE HEADS UP BASE STAND (normally £29.99)
Buy any Over/On-Ear headphones at £599.00 and above and receive a FREE OF CHARGE HEADS UP PREMIUM STAND (normally £59.99)
Buy any Over/On-Ear headphones at £899.00 and above and receive a FREE OF CHARGE HEADS UP FLOOR STAND (normally 99.99) OR a HEADS UP PREMIUM STAND (£59.99)

The Bit
Opus#2 - £850 (2 units available)
Opus#3 - £600 (3 units available)

V-Moda
10% off on REMIX BT Speaker at the show or with e-coupon to pick up at the booth
10% off on CROSSFADE 2 WIRELESS at the show or with e-coupon to pick up at the booth
Crossfade 2 Wireless giveaway, visit booth for more details

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2016 at 12:06 PM Post #6 of 416
Don't mind if I dooooo  
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 14, 2016 at 1:13 PM Post #8 of 416
2017 already!  how depressing.  

I will be another year older... and wiser apparently, which can't be the case as I still spend money at these events each year. 

Looking forward to another year @ Canjam, hope there is a bigger presence there in 2017 exhibitor wise.  

Nov 14, 2016 at 2:22 PM Post #9 of 416
Bring It on!

Nov 14, 2016 at 3:35 PM Post #12 of 416
London, and the friends that I have met there, have a special place in my heart. Looking forward to seeing everyone who can make it, there!

Nov 14, 2016 at 4:37 PM Post #13 of 416
London, and the friends that I have met there, have a special place in my heart. Looking forward to seeing everyone who can make it, there!

You better believe it! For those that have not yet read through @moedawg140's impressions of CanJam London 2016, here ya go! 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/819477/canjam-london-2016-experience-and-multi-product-reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back