CanJam Global 2022 General
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 10, 2021 at 2:44 PM Post #183 of 286
You mean go to a state that's known for their cheese? :thumbsup:Here in SoCal, we are known for our Twizzlers.

SoCal twizzlers are best twizzlers.

Feb 10, 2021 at 2:49 PM Post #184 of 286
Feb 10, 2021 at 3:15 PM Post #186 of 286
Feb 10, 2021 at 4:47 PM Post #187 of 286
It's not that far to cross that border, is all I'm saying. :wink:

Okay about how far is not far.

Screenshot 2021-02-10 134538.png

Feb 10, 2021 at 6:30 PM Post #190 of 286
I already have room reservations. Keeping fingers crossed :fingers_crossed:
Yep my fingers are crossed s well. If it happens I will be there for sure.

Once I can hang with you guys safely again - I do not even care about the food anymore... Thank you 2020... :rolling_eyes:
Yes will nice to see all of you again.

Feb 10, 2021 at 9:10 PM Post #192 of 286
I can already hear @Zachik saying "I told you so" about the ZMF Vérité Open. :beyersmile:
Yup! :wink:
One of my personal goals for next CanJam (wherever and whenever it is) - audition the Legend X. We both know what happened last time, when I auditioned the Bravado...

Feb 10, 2021 at 9:10 PM Post #193 of 286
Maybe I should book a room, too. Just in case it actually happens... :thinking:

Maybe even find a decent room rate. The cheapest I found was $379 a night for cancellable reservations, a little cheaper if you want a non-refundable reservation, which I do not recommend. If you have AAA, that rate is $359. Don't know what deal CanJam will get for attendees.

Yup! :wink:
One of my personal goals for next CanJam (wherever and whenever it is) - audition the Legend X. We both know what happened last time, when I auditioned the Bravado...

They already have your impressions, I would just go head and order the LX during their next sale, probably around Memorial Day. Just saying....

Feb 10, 2021 at 10:13 PM Post #195 of 286
They already have your impressions, I would just go head and order the LX during their next sale, probably around Memorial Day. Just saying....
I almost did on BF 2020... Since it is somewhat of a PITA to insert / remove CIEMs, and since I will never travel with the expensive LX (so for home use only) - I figured I would throw a challenge at the EE guys:
Help me find eartips that actually work well for my ears, and I will buy a universal LX.
(will do that early on, before my ears get abused by a whole day of auditioning IEMs...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back