CanJam Chicago 2023 (June 24-25, 2023)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 23, 2023 at 10:14 AM Post #62 of 270
Just booked my first ever canjam tickets. The feeling is surreal. Being a health care professional, i dont really get to go on vacations. Chiacgo is only 6 hrs away from me so i figured, why the hell not. After 2 long weeks of trading call weekend with m,y colleagues, i am finally ready to drive up to Chicago. Really excited !!

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2023 at 12:20 PM Post #63 of 270
Awesome!

Apr 24, 2023 at 3:50 PM Post #65 of 270
All bodes well; this will be my first CanJam in Chicago and the first CanJam where I haven't tabled (for now, unless someone speaks up and wants to call dibs on us) in years!

Generally speaking, we'll be representing our client interests throughout the show, just not as a table.

I'll be bringing @CartrKellr and @Zoe Moff for our first CanJam as a team as well

Apr 24, 2023 at 7:07 PM Post #67 of 270
Hotel was booked back in January! Excited to head back again this year!!

Apr 24, 2023 at 11:09 PM Post #68 of 270
I'll be there

Apr 26, 2023 at 3:52 PM Post #71 of 270
All bodes well; this will be my first CanJam in Chicago and the first CanJam where I haven't tabled (for now, unless someone speaks up and wants to call dibs on us) in years!

Generally speaking, we'll be representing our client interests throughout the show, just not as a table.

I'll be bringing @CartrKellr and @Zoe Moff for our first CanJam as a team as well
Yessir! Can't wait :dt880smile: It'll be nice to visit the home state for a short while.

Apr 28, 2023 at 2:44 PM Post #72 of 270
There were no hints of dangerous situations at 2022 Chicago CanJam. The neighborhood is relatively quiet and has its own charm.
I hope thereā€™ll be top notch security there, considering the amount of expensive equipment inside. Chicago isnā€™t called the ā€œMurder Capital of Americaā€ for no reason.

Fun fact- The Windy City has twice the homicide rate as Los Angeles.

Cheers and see you all there.

Dekoni Audio Stay updated on Dekoni Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Dekoni Audio @dekoniaudio http://www.dekoniaudio.com sales@dekoniaudio.com
Apr 28, 2023 at 8:58 PM Post #75 of 270
Didn't realize it's the same venue as AXPONA this year - probably in the same ballroom as AXPONA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back