CanJam at RMAF October 2013 Impressions Thread
Nov 12, 2013 at 5:06 PM Post #346 of 353

Nah, no sampling or processing.  Pure analog, grade (class) A.  On the coloration, I'd have to say yes, very much more than I expected.  I was given various options, but I went with the tried and true Lingonberry.  Amazingly, no syrup was needed at all.  Besides, everyone knows high-end syrup is snake oil anyway.

Nope, not made in China.  It was actually made in Denver right here in the good 'ol US of A!  Watch out Grado and VPI!

Just like the 846, although I haven't tried them, they are obviously overpriced!  
wink.gif

Nov 12, 2013 at 6:06 PM Post #347 of 353
Hm, in Sweden you don't have lingonberry jam with thin pancakes, you normally have strawberry jam or some other sweeter jam. And possibly whipped cream...
tongue_smile.gif

BTW Apparently in Tokyo they have potato chips with chocolate!
confused_face_2.gif

Nov 14, 2013 at 4:52 AM Post #348 of 353
  Hm, in Sweden you don't have lingonberry jam with thin pancakes, you normally have strawberry jam or some other sweeter jam. And possibly whipped cream...
tongue_smile.gif

Shhh!  We are Americans.  If you tell us we can have sweeter, we'll take it.  And we have enough problems with obesity as is.

BTW, someone else that was there (and no I am not revealing who) got Bacon Pancakes.  I'll give those a shot at next year's CanJam and report back.

BTW Apparently in Tokyo they have potato chips with chocolate!
confused_face_2.gif

Ah you see, if we had that here in the States, it would be chocolate with potato chips. 
eek.gif

Nov 22, 2013 at 6:01 AM Post #349 of 353
Jan 27, 2014 at 11:52 AM Post #353 of 353
  hook it up!
If you got a bunch of Head-Fiers there - why not throw it w/ your buddies??

Agreed 100%.  Complaining about no HeadFi meets is a lot like complaining about problems in open projects: If you want one there, step up and start organizing one.

(I'm not a hypocrite in this BTW, I have actually organized the Colorado meet before.)

RMAF in particular isn't moving.  It's already got reserved dates for the next 3 years.  It's possible there may be a "Jude sponsored" international meet somewhere else, sometime in the future, but there are no set plans for one as far as I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back