Cancelled my E500 preorder today
Jul 26, 2006 at 3:05 PM Post #16 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by ken36
Smart move, IMO.

i second that... i think i'm gonna wait it out too, there's no need to rush out and get anything before a thorough review has been done.

Jul 26, 2006 at 4:07 PM Post #17 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sovkiller
I don't see any musical note, just an square...
frown.gif
frown.gif

You need a browser that is Unicode compatible.

Jul 26, 2006 at 4:28 PM Post #18 of 25
Darn, I would have paid you more than that to send me the unopened box since I ordered at retail price.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob ♫
I had them preordered from Headroom for $399, but decided to bail when I thought of all of the other situations in which I was an early buyer of a new design. I am going to sit out the situation until the dust settles, and re-evaluate, perhaps next year. Methinks the price will be lower then, not higher. But I could be wrong . . .

Jul 26, 2006 at 5:02 PM Post #19 of 25
how do you cancel? I want to cancel ine too...by email?

Jul 26, 2006 at 5:06 PM Post #20 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Woosh
lol 10 posts and not a single thing on topic

It's like a distracting tatoo or something, isn't it? Maybe I'll drop it and just be good old Bob. Nah.

Jul 26, 2006 at 5:08 PM Post #21 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by fongalv

I emailed them, but then had to call because I received no reply. Call and ask for Tara.

Jul 26, 2006 at 5:10 PM Post #22 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by fongalv

I see you're in Singapore--I don't think you will have to cancel, because your order will automatically be cancelled. Shure decided not to ship outside the US.

There is a lengthy discussion about this in another thread.

Jul 26, 2006 at 5:11 PM Post #23 of 25
Quote:

I emailed them, but then had to call because I received no reply. Call and ask for Tara.

ah...ic...thanks...I emailed and got no reply...had to transfer money outa my debit card account...lol...

Jul 26, 2006 at 6:32 PM Post #24 of 25
I have a US shipping address
biggrin.gif
but that dosent matter now I guess...

Jul 26, 2006 at 11:35 PM Post #25 of 25
Quote:

I see you're in Singapore--I don't think you will have to cancel, because your order will automatically be cancelled. Shure decided not to ship outside the US.

There is a lengthy discussion about this in another thread.

Actually, Shure has now said they will allow teh distributors and retailers to honor international pre-orders in this case (same thread).

good listening,
Andrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back