CANCELLED - Grand Rapids, Michigan 11/6
Oct 17, 2010 at 8:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 27

Aimless1

Headphoneus Supremus

No interest, no meet.

I'll have the Neko Audio D100 MK2 dac on loan and thought it would be nice for a local audition.  

If there is interest we can meet in Grandville again.

For amps I can bring the Gilmore Lite and the Luxman P1.
For comparison d/a converters on hand are the Apogee Duet and the Bel Canto Dac3.

Post your interest here.  

Oct 25, 2010 at 7:55 PM Post #3 of 27
I live in Lansing. Are these meets open to any headfi member? I just got started in this hobby so I don't have much gear to contribute. If the event is to be postponed, I do have a audio-gd nfb11 shipping out on Nov 10th if anyone wants to try out the new sabre32 dac.

Oct 25, 2010 at 9:44 PM Post #4 of 27
Being ChiUniFi is the following week I don't know if this will work for me. I liked last year's being in the springtime. Maybe a postponement would be a good idea.
wink_face.gif
 Either way, we should try to contact all of last years attendees. 

Oct 26, 2010 at 7:05 AM Post #5 of 27
All head-fiers are welcome.  Bringing gear is optional.

I would rather wait and have a late winter meet like the past couple of years.  However, the Neko is on the way and is on loan for a short time.  This is the only date that works for me while I have it.  Thought this might be an opportunity for others to hear this well regarded and well reviewed d/a converter.  

Nov 24, 2010 at 11:11 PM Post #10 of 27
I'm in the Detroit suburbs, and would love to meet in this area or Ann Arbor. Grand Rapids is a little too far for me.

Dec 1, 2010 at 4:40 PM Post #13 of 27
I'm in Battle Creek, so Ann Arbor or Lansing would work for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back