Canalphones for a beginner
Nov 13, 2005 at 3:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

onelasttime9

New Head-Fier
Hello all, I am pretty much a newbie to portable audio (right know I just have an iPod shuffle and some 9 dollar sony earphones). I plan on upgrading to Rio Karma relatively soon, and I would like to get some canalphones. The most important thing for me are comfort and isolation - not that sound doesn't matter, ás long as it's relatively decent it will work. My budget is preferrably around 150$ or lower retail, maybe 200$ or lower.

Any suggestions?

Nov 13, 2005 at 3:44 AM Post #2 of 6
Since there are already many threads on this, do a search for etymotics or shure will yield you many results and comparisons. Read them and decide which one you like and go check the for sale forum. With a budget of $200, you can get pretty decent canalphones.

One of a good way to start is read the headphone review at the top of the page.

Welcome and sorry about your wallet
eggosmile.gif
lambda.gif
rs1smile.gif
580smile.gif

Nov 13, 2005 at 3:51 AM Post #3 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by blueice
Since there are already many threads on this, do a search for etymotics or shure will yield you many results and comparisons. Read them and decide which one you like and go check the for sale forum. With a budget of $200, you can get pretty decent canalphones.

One of a good way to start is read the headphone review at the top of the page.

Okay, thanks.

Quote:

Welcome and sorry about your wallet
eggosmile.gif
lambda.gif
rs1smile.gif
580smile.gif

I'm just a high school student, I don't have a job.
biggrin.gif
Anyways, my wallet is going towards the Karma....the 'phones go on my Christmas llist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back