Canadian Head-Fi'ers counting
Apr 28, 2015 at 12:32 PM Post #197 of 301
I ordered pleather and velour HM5 ear pads as well as Kennerton ECL-02 ear pads for the prototype. HM5 ear pads would come standard and Kennerton ECL-02 as an upgrade but we'll have to test them first.

May 6, 2015 at 5:48 PM Post #201 of 301
May 28, 2015 at 10:10 AM Post #204 of 301
Guys, here's a look at the first pieces of my DIY heaphones prototype. There's more ready too but I didn't have much time to take pictures because the guys at the workshop had to go back to work.

May 28, 2015 at 3:50 PM Post #206 of 301
Nice, are they made out of wood?

What's the wood piece on the right side of the main body for?

Yes they are made out of wood. This first prototype is made in pine but the next ones will be made in linden. The wood piece on the right is to close the cup and the aluminium ring is to open it (an hexagonal grill will be attached to it).

May 28, 2015 at 4:12 PM Post #207 of 301

Nice, are they made out of wood?

What's the wood piece on the right side of the main body for?

Yes they are made out of wood. This first prototype is made in pine but the next ones will be made in linden. The wood piece on the right is to close the cup and the aluminium ring is to open it (an hexagonal grill will be attached to it).

What drivers are you going to test? Do you have everything you need for your first test?

May 29, 2015 at 10:30 AM Post #209 of 301

What drivers are you going to test? Do you have everything you need for your first test?

I got px 100-ii and porta pro drivers right now.

You should put a little review in the Non grado driver thread, would be lots of interest there.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/690682/the-non-grado-driver-grado-thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back