Canadian Head-Fi'ers counting
Apr 13, 2016 at 5:41 PM Post #286 of 301
yes,nothing like the CBC.
smily_headphones1.gif

+1.  ANYTHING beats Fox and CNN 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 13, 2016 at 6:30 PM Post #289 of 301
Toronto

My journey started the day I got a pair of defective beats solo when I bought a HTC phone with a contract in Switzerland. I took them back to the store but I couldn't return them because the phone was in perfect condition which was the expensive part. They replaced the headphones but they still were sounding pretty bad. I got my Grado sr60i two weeks after and I couldn't be happier but, it didn't finish there: the Grado were not practical for outdoor use, so I had to look for a better solution: closed-back headphones...
...and you can imagine the rest.

Apr 13, 2016 at 7:45 PM Post #290 of 301
Toronto

My journey started the day I got a pair of defective beats solo when I bought a HTC phone with a contract in Switzerland. I took them back to the store but I couldn't return them because the phone was in perfect condition which was the expensive part. They replaced the headphones but they still were sounding pretty bad. I got my Grado sr60i two weeks after and I couldn't be happier but, it didn't finish there: the Grado were not practical for outdoor use, so I had to look for a better solution: closed-back headphones...
...and you can imagine the rest.
I almost bought the beats solo years ago until I saw tyll hertsens review.:xf_eek:

Apr 13, 2016 at 8:34 PM Post #291 of 301
Started out with an AKG Q701. Hated it. Then Grado SR60/80i. Liked those. Tyll's reviews are generally accurate.

Where are your favorite stores in Canada to browse audio gear?

Apr 14, 2016 at 7:26 AM Post #299 of 301
Hi I am from Toronto.I am a student so I don't have much hifi gear.

We all start off like you. Canuck Audio Mart has many deals on HPs and electronics. Buy from resellers with +ve feedback.
http://www.canuckaudiomart.com/

cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back