Canadian companys who stock iPods who accept paypal
Sep 7, 2007 at 7:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

niko-time

100+ Head-Fier
Well, I've got a bloke who is being nice to me and shipping the new iPod classic 160GB over for me, only problem is, he doesn't have a credit card. Now, the apple store are selling it for about $400 CAD but don't accept paypal. Who sells iPods and accepts paypal in Canada?

Or are there any vouchers or something so I can buy it? Its way overpriced in england and I've sold my 80GB and already am having withdrawal symptoms
blink.gif

Cheers

Sep 7, 2007 at 9:45 PM Post #2 of 7
Well, you don't need a credit card to get a paypal account, a bank account will work. You give them the account number, and paypal deposits some small amount like 2 or 3 cents and then you have to tell them how much it was as proof. And then you're set!

I think the apple store does have gift cards, so that may also work.

Sep 7, 2007 at 9:46 PM Post #3 of 7
Sorry, I don't think I worded the question well. He has a paypal account, but that is his only form of payment he can use to buy anything online.

Sep 7, 2007 at 10:11 PM Post #4 of 7
I can get it for you in the states if you want to... PM me

Sep 7, 2007 at 10:12 PM Post #5 of 7
Sep 7, 2007 at 10:24 PM Post #6 of 7
Well there is www.thesourcecc.com which has the option of paying by online Interact. Which is a direct bank draw done from the bank to the shop. You don't go by paypal, it's directly from the bank.

However I never used this specific method of payment.

I used once the old version which was an email interact transfer without problem. I think now it even more secure than the old method but I'm not familiar with the new online interact payment.

He need to be on one of the following Canadian bank
http://www.interaconline.com/learn/learn_fis.php
Royal, Scotia or TD

and being registered to the bank webaccess.

Here some info
http://www.interaconline.com/learn/l..._it_works.html

Sep 7, 2007 at 10:57 PM Post #7 of 7
I'm taking up Slackers very kind offer, thanks guys for all the help and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back